Chapter 3: Cutting a New Deal.

Y/n Point of View

Y/n: So, all of you are Devils?

I didn't understand why everyone froze, their mouths hung open only slightly. That was till the blonde boy spoke.

Kiba: Umm, yes, but isn't that something... you shouldn't discuss so casually?

Y/n: You mean in front of Benji? We've known each other as far back as we can remember, the only secrets between us are ones that we wish to keep even from ourselves. If I'm a Devil, then he has the right to know as my best friend.

Benji: And if either of us get laid, we talk about it like a bunch of giggly school girls when talking about the hot boy in school.

Y/n: Oh shush, you and I both know neither of us has gotten laid in years.

Benji: Dude, shut up. They literally don't need to know that.

Y/n: I'm too busy to get laid. I was actually somewhat disappointed this morning honestly.

Benji: Well either way, the point is, we don't keep secrets, ever... ever since... erm... nevermind.

Rias: Ever since what?

Y/n: Nothing. I'd prefer to not put salt on open wounds.

Kiba: Erm, if I may. What exactly does your corporation do?

Y/n: I own dozens of different mini companies all over the world. Serpentine Corp. is currently the worlds largest conglomerate. Second to none, and I intend to keep it that way. I only have political power in Japan, however, I have influence in man places all over the globe. Even in NASA. If I wanted to go to space, I could just make a call and be on a plane to America tonight and be in space within the week.

Issei: You're joking.

Y/n: Oh, I promise you, I'm telling the truth.

Asia: Going to space sounds kind of scary.

Y/n: You don't have to worry, if we were to go, I'd make sure you're safe.

Asia: Oh, well thank you.

Issei: Watch it snake hair.

Y/n: I'm sorry? I simply gave her my word that in my presence she need not be scared of anything happening to her.

Issei: I know your kind, all you do is flirt! You're just a tool, using your good looks and influence to get all the girls you could ever want.

Benji: Pffft! You poor idiot, of all the things you could have called him... you chose the one word that he actually takes offense to.

Y/n: Oh please, as if I could be offended by a boy who simply craves to get laid but has no balls to do so. 

Benji: Oooo sick burn.

Y/n: Enough Benji. Anyways, as I was saying. My company is the worlds largest Conglomerate, but we are also the worlds leading disease researching. 

Benji: The main branch of Serpentine, specifically the largest branch, handles the researching when it comes to fighting disease, then each other branch handles it's own chosen subject. My branch handles technological advances. 

Y/n: Before you all arrive and we began our bout for the last slice of Pizza, we were discussing the possibility of delving into mythological research as well. Now that we've had our atheistic ideals flipped upside down and promptly put through a meat grinder, now would be a good time to familiarize ourselves with some of the basics.

Asia: You were Atheist before being reborn?

Y/n: I was, yes, but since that idea was slipped upside down, I have no choice but to believe now.