Chapter 1: Business comes first, always.

Y/n Point of View

It was a beautiful morning, currently 7:00 AM and a very nice 74 degrees outside. I had even come outside to for a cigarette today. However, this wonderful morning would soon be ruined by the news that a Demoness had taken my soul in return for reviving me after my so called 'Best Friend' killed me.

Of course at first, I didn't believe her. I was an Atheist after all. No way in hell there was a God out there, if there was, the world wouldn't be full of Rapist's and Pedophile's, yet here were are... So naturally I was skeptical, thinking I had simply let another crazy in my bed after a few too many drinks.

Oh how wrong I was, the Demoness, known as Rias Gremory, a 19 year old High School student, was quite literally the Master of my Soul.

She currently stood beside me on my balcony basking in the early morning sunlight, wearing absolutely nothing. Luckily for her we were currently on the peak of a small hill overlooking the town of Kuoh in my private Manor.

I wasn't one to turn down a free show, she was, in fact, very beautiful. She had long Crimson Red hair that shown a fiery orange in the morning sunlight, with a perfect hourglass figure and a bust that was, by no means average. Her eye's were a shocking blue and her skin was a nice cream. You'd never guess just by simply looking at her, she was a Devil.

She'd already explained a good bit too me, ruining my mood enough to run through 2 cigarretes in a matter of 30 minutes. So now, I stood in silence, letting everything rattle around in my head.

Y/n: So, I died.

Rias: That's right.

Y/n: And you brought me back to life.

Rias: Correct.

Y/n: As your Devil servant?

Rias: You catch on quick. That's good~

Y/n: Alright then... I suppose from a purely logical stand point, that makes sense. Having someone with great Political power in addition to power in the cities underworld under your thumb would be very beneficial... However, what I don't get, is why you'd need any of that. From what you've told me, you're high class and you have plenty of pull already.

Rias: Because, life isn't all about Logic. You, were a risk.

Y/n: And? Do you think it paid off?

Rias: Only time will tell~

I stared into Rias' electric blue eyes for a few moments before exhaling heavily and looking out towards the horizon.

Y/n: So, now what? 

Rias: I figured you'd want to take back your Gang.

Y/n: I suppose I should. I wouldn't want Old Benji to ruin all my hard work...

With that, I extinguished my cigarette, turned a perfect 180, and took myself back inside my room from the balcony and began to dress myself in my closet.

3rd Person Point of View

Rias watched you walk inside your room, disappearing into your closet. She would be the first to admit, she wasn't sure about taking a gamble. But so far, her taking a risk was paying off. However, she hadn't told you the entire truth. So far she only explained the basics, there were still many things she had yet to explain to you.

After a few minutes, you'd emerge from the closet in quite the simple outfit, consisting of a pair of comfortably fitting jeans and a sleeveless shirt that held quite a snug fit.