Chapter 8: Something Special! Part 1.

A/n: First 2 part of this story and I have a VERY VERY special idea for part 2, and no... no fucking... yet, still got a way's to go, I want to build the relationship between Y/n and Rias similarly to canon, obvious feelings but not addressing it for a bit, but soon! I promise! It won't take 4 seasons. Also, I figured out a way to get rid of Issei, but keep Ddraig for plot reasons but not give Y/n a Sacred gear... yet, so look out for the signs.

If the others came in and saw this, I wouldn't be sure what to say.

And as per the rules, that's EXACTLY what happened, so I turned my head towards them, and simply waved.

Y/n: ... Sup.

3rd Person Point of View

You knew it would happen, it was just too good a chance for the Universe to pass up, and perhaps this was your chance to make sure your new friends kept in mind... you were still, first and definitely foremost, a Yakuza Boss.

However, before that, as per the usual, these damn teens were to curious for their own good.

Akeno: Oh~! Did we interrupt something~?

Y/n: As a matter of fact, yes. We were having ourselves a nice chat about some personal history. It got quite emotional.

Despite what you had expected, Rias didn't respond, in fact, her arms that were wrapped ever slightly around your neck, tightened their grip. 

Y/n: Ehm, also, I broke a few toes, so that was fun.

Asia: Oh, that must hurt, would you like for me to heal that for you?

Y/n: That would be very kind of you, Asia. Thank you.

As Asia tended to your broken toes, Kiba, Koneko, Akeno and Issei all took their seats and proceeded to ignore the Rias sitting in your lap, well... almost all.

Issei was very clearly, and openly, giving you the stink eye.

Y/n: Something wrong over there, Pole Pusher?

Issei: Fucking tool. You just think you're the shit, don't you?

Y/n: Compared to your punk ass? I am the shit, yes.

Issei: Tch, just a fucking tool, no wonder your mom left.

That, well now that, everyone took their attention from what they were doing, even Rias, lifting her head from your shoulder, to turn and look at Issei with expressions that spoke absolute volumes, 'He's so fucking boned.'

Y/n: What did you just say?

Issei: You heard me. If you're a Yakuza boss, why don't you fucking do something about it, unless you're just going to punk out.

Rias: Issei, stop. This isn't the time for you to be Jealous over someone else's success.

Y/n: No, no. Let him talk. It'll just make kicking his ass, all the more fun and enjoyable.

Issei: Pft, keep talking all your talk. You're just a rich 26 year old with Mommy Issue's.

Y/n: At least I don't go around screwing random classmates brains out for no reason other to get my dick wet.

Issei: At least I actually get some, you said it yourself, you haven't gotten shit in years, asshole!

At this point your eye's were beginning to glow a gorgeous emerald green, and this is when Rias moved from your lap.

Issei: See, even Rias moved from your dusty ass lap.

Not even a response from you as you stood up, staring Issei down with a vicious stare.