"NO! son I need to know whats happening and you will not be shutting me out because like it or not I care ok!" His father said with a scowl. Keefe just flinched and nodded. "Ok whatever just hurry!" He said. Keefe was about to burst in fear and he was sure his dad could feel it. before he could say anything else he  sent a beam of light to the ground and they leaped away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keefe walked, No, ran through the pastures half scaring Edaline to death. Her fear turned to dread when she saw Keefe's unusually grave expression. "Keefe! Whats happening?! Why are you all here!?" She asked. He could still se the puffy red tear tracks that she had tried to cover up. He felt the growing numbness in her emotions. He had to tell her... had to tell everyone...

"Pretty boy here says--" Ro started but Keefe raised his hand and shut her up.

"Get Grady as fast as you can and meet us at the Vackers. tell them to stay at their house, were rounding everybody up." He said in his most serious voice. she nodded gravely and looked at Keefe's tear stained cheeks. She looked at him with a glimmer sympathy which quickly turned into her growing dread and ran away to get Grady. Keefe pulled out another leaping crystal for Tergan's place...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF LUMINERIA IS THIS!" Tam yelled as he saw Keefe with his small party leap in. oh noooooo. of course BangsBoy had to be the first one he saw. "WHAT are you DOING HERE!?" he yelled, his anger joining Keefe's swirling swarm of panic... "Look Bangs Boy get your sister and Wylie NOW and go to the Vakers." Keefe said.

"Why?"

"Its Really important OK!" He said in his dead serious voice. Tam still didnt get the hint not to ask yet.

"TELL ME!?" He yelled

"OK ITS ABOUT SOPHIE!" Keefe shouted. a command poped out on his tongue. The temptation to use it was almost unbearable. He quickly clamped his hands over his mouth, fear clouded his eyes as he shoved the word back down.
Nonononono...
he couldent do this...
not now...
He stumbled away and kept his hands over his mouth. Tam looked him in the eyes curiously but finally seemed to get the message and sprinted for the door.

Keefe quickly pulled out a crystal for Dex's place and linked his arms with Ro's and his dad's. Before he could say anything else he leaped away...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DEXXXXXXXXXXXXX!" One of the triplets yelled, "THAT GUY WHO'S COOLER THAN YOU IS HERE!!!"

"WHO!?" Dex screamed back at his brother.

"I DONT KNOW HIS NAME!"

"MMMMMM" Bex said with a bat of her eyelashes, "mama like"

"Uh, wheres Dex?" Keefe whispered nervously, afraid to use his voice.

"Oh inside cutie" she said but before he could respond Juline walked out "BEX! YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Juline." Keefe said quietly, relived. "Gather your family and got to the Vackers..." He said softly, trailing off.

"Whats wrong? what happened?"she asked, fear brewing inside her originally happy emotions.

"We would all like to know Hunkyhair! ready to spill?" Ro chimed in. Cassius was dead silent and stared at Keefe intently. Keefe nodded with a small sob. he could feel everything. he was holding my hand during the leaps... Keefe couldn't get sucked under this panic... he had to keep going... He had to warn the others...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keefe visited the remaining houses. Marella's, Stina's, and Forkle's, and leaped back to Everglen where everybody was waiting in a fearful and anticipating mess.

it gave him a beating to the emotional center. Anger threw punches, Fear kicked him in the gut, Frustration clouded his thoughts. He doubled over in the hurricane of emotions. "OK!" Keefe's Dad yelled over everybody's shouting. "Keefe called this meeting because--" His dad stopped and gave him a look.

And that was when he broke down. He hated himself for it. But he loved Sophie. More than anybody else. And now she could be gone. The pain and anguish he felt ripped through his senses, overwhelming him. He crouched down and started breathing really deeply. Everyone was very concerned, their panic continuously added to his own. He didn't have the energy to stop it. He struggled to breath as he live in 10 panic attacks at once. Terror tore through him but surprisingly... His DAD gave him a hug. Keefe sank into it, it was nice having someone to lean on... he had someone he could focus on now... he started blocking the other emotions, pushing against them... Maybe he could muffle them. Maybe he could just slow them down... make everything more manageable. he started taking deep, shaky breaths, slowing his racing heart. "I'm sorry son." his dad said softly. Keefe just wiped his eyes, finally slowing down the worst of it and calming down his own panic so he could manage everyone else's... "OK SERIOUSLY!" Fitz yelled. "Whats going on!?"

Grady gave Keefe a warning look, as if daring him to say something bad. "Keefe tell us whats wrong." Linh said in her quiet voice, soothing his fear slightly.

"Ok but please no questions till after... even if i have to... to stop." Keefe stuttered. "Sophie called me mentally. she-she said she didn't have much time. Her voice was so weak and I could feel... PAIN! Her PAIN! searing through my chest. It was awful and I'm afraid--" Loud sobs shook his shoulders, painfully jerking him around. Sobs came from Biana and Linh next, out of fear and worry. Keefe took some more shaky deep breaths, he had to slow down again... Edaline and Della started frantically pacing the yard. Tears started pooling in Grady's eyes.

Keefe continued, "She was very scared and angry to but that was all I could feel before she told me..." Fitz was starring daggers at him. So was Sandor...

Forkle started punching the ground, already guessing what happend. "What did she say Keefe." Fitz commanded. "S-she said... um." Keefe stammered quietly.

"TELL ME!" Fitz yelled fearfully. His eyes swirled with anger and fear.

"LOOK THIS IS HARD IT WAS THE LAST THING SHE SAID BEFORE SHE WAS GONE!" Keefe screamed. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to squeeze out all the fear and anger that clouded his senses... slow down...

Fitz went silent at this outburst and Alden was shaking his head angerly. Dex was crying and muttering under his breath, probably having flashbacks, Keefe thought. Tam and Wylie were dead silent and Stina and Marella were ghostly pale.

"Just tell us what she said... its okay Keefe." Fitz said approaching Keefe slowly. he put his hand on Keefe's shoulder comfortingly.

"P-promise you all won't freak out to much, I-- I might not be able to handle it." Keefe said quietly, squeezing himself tighter. everybody nodded and Fitz squeezed his shoulder for support. "Okay, Before Sophie... she said... it happened right after the pain-- She told me Alvar survived."

HI GUYS! I hope you enjoyed this Keefe POV special! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the 150 reads!! I hope you enjoyed! (Your suggestions are also most likely will be featured in the next couple chapters if you remember from Chapter #. Just keeping you updated) also sorry this was a LONGGGGGGGGGG chapter! 1110 words!

Edit: {LOL Little me so exited about 150 reads. Also cant believe I freaked out at 1110 words Lol.
(Word Count: 1777)}