Search Party

|Olivia's POV|

It was only a matter of time before me and my cousins wandered off. I mean, we won't get in too much trouble. It's not our first time at a pay-per-view either.

"You guys are going to get caught," Wyatt said.

"No we won't. You're being a baby by staying," Madison commented.

"You guys are being stupid for leaving. When grandma and grandpa or our parents get to you, you'll be in big trouble. You know they have people all around here that know who we are. Our uncles are going to be here, too. You guys are dumb," he replied.

"They won't do anything here anyways," Bianca chimed in.

He laughed.

"Yeah, right. Mommy spanked Madison in the parking lot of the store once. Daddy took me to the bathroom when I was throwing a tantrum before. They'll find a way. They always do," he added.

"Well, shut up. No one asked you," I quickly stated.

"I'm not going to get spanked. My mommy and daddy aren't even here," Ava said, proudly.

Wyatt laughed even more.

"Yeah, but Uncle Ty is here and I know he has permission to spank you. He even has permission to spank me. Plus, I met your dad. He's scary just like Uncle Ty when he's angry. I saw him mad at Matteo. Nice try, Ava."

I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you guys coming?" I asked Zoe and Mickey.

"Yeah, we're not babies!"

"Yeah!" Zoe added.

We quickly shushed them.

"Alright, shush. You're going to get us caught before we even leave. Just, keep up."

Wyatt shook his head before going back to playing his game. More people came up to my mom and they were in another conversation. Time to make a break for it.

I peeked out the door and saw the coast was clear. I waved for Madison, Ava, and Bianca to follow me. We took off running down the hall. Once we got far away enough, we stopped to catch our breaths.

"We were running forever!" Mikayla whined.

"You could've stayed back there."

She pouted, but continued to follow. We all had our VIP badges and stayed close to each other. People were moving quickly around us, not paying us any mind. We went to catering and grabbed a whole bunch of snacks. We were sitting in the hallway, eating, when I heard my grandmother's voice.

"Hi, have any of you seen these girls?"

Hearing her ask for us let me know that once they found us, we were dead in the water. I always heard Teo and Logan say that. I guess that's what it means.

"Grandma is looking for us? That means grandpa probably knows. Which means if our uncles are here, they know. We're going to be in so much trouble," Bianca commented.

"Maybe we should just head back," Ava chimed in.

"Will you guys stop being baby's! They know that we're around here somewhere," I said.

"Yeah, but they're looking for us now which means that we have to go back. They're worried, Livy," Zoe replied.

"Then you guys stop whining and go turn yourselves in. I'm still going to walk around. I don't need someone holding my hand all the time."

"Oh you don't?"

I didn't need to turn around to know the voice was of someone who was pissed. Looking at my little sister and cousins, we were in trouble, big trouble.