Heroes Roll Out (Transformers Generations part 2)

(The Awakening, hangar)

In the hangar, Red Woz and Geiz are still checking on some computers while Hikaro told the Autobots and their humans allies his origin and how he became a Kamen Rider.

Rook: Wait-wait-wait. *shocked* You are a Kamen Rider.

Hikaro: Yep. *smiling* It's my mission to stop any evil.

Epps: Wow! *surprised* I really cannot believe that you're a leader of an Alliance.

Night-Scream: *intrigued* And being a protector too.

Terence: He is.

after studying something in the tech computer in the computer room, Geiz then went to Hikaro.

Geiz: Hikaro. *calling him* We discovered some energon crystal-like signals is hidden in an abandoned mine cavern.

Terence: Why? *curious*

Red Woz: *concerned* Well, I also heard that it is the fuel source of all Transformers.

Exi-geyser: Oh my! *surprised*

Cade Yeager: Golly Gee! *agreeing*

Hikaro: What about the monster? What is it?

Geiz: It appears that the monster is actually another Gokai-Red which is based on..... Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger's Gokai Red.

Everyone: What!!!!!!!!!

Robert: We need to find the energon crystals. *sternly* Now!

Sunset Shimmer (EG): Yeah!

Nick Fury: We need to summon some reinforcements.

Optimus Prime: We will help.

Terence: Hikaro and some of the Alliance can go, in case the villains might be snooping. We need to stop them and save them.

Hikaro: Agreed. The others can stay here while me and the others will find it. Ikuzo!

that they got ready and head out to find the Energon crystals.

(Unknown Location, Cavern)

Outside, the Autobots, their human allies and some of the Alliance (some henshined and holding their weapons) were ready.

KR Zi-O: Let's do this!

Jaymie: I agree with you, bro.

KR Cross-Z: Yeah! *agreeing*

Gokai Blue: You said it. *nodding his head*

KR Lupin: Let's search....... and locate the crystals.

Iron Man: Let's do this!

that they went in and looked for it, every nook and cranny. Until finally, they soon discovered that they were in a cavern, full of crystals.

 Until finally, they soon discovered that they were in a cavern, full of crystals