World no. 3 Dora the Explorer

- celebrating 20 years of Dora the Explorer.

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In an unknown jungle, the Kadoya Mansion landed and coming out were the Super Hero Alliance who were surprised that they are in a vast jungle covered with trees and bushes.

Marvelous: So, Tsukasa. Why are we here again?

Tsukasa: Well, I heard about a Ridewatch called the Amazon Omega Ridewatch, which holds the powers of Kamen Rider Amazon Omega himself, is hidden in a temple here in this world.

Eiji: Wow!

Woz: Also, we need to collect it to add it to the collection, in case.

Houston: I agree with him.

Chip: You said it. *nodding his head*

Lily: I'm with him.

Tusk: Me too!

Yuko: That's the good news. *smiling*

Daggeron: Well, the bad news is.... *pointing to Hikaro who is hyperventilating*

everyone notice the young teen is hyperventilating and shaking.

Number 3: Errrr, Hikaro. Are you okay?

Taiga Hanaya: Yeah! Are you really okay? *examining him*

Houston: Sir......... *concerned*

Hikaro: NOOOOOOOO! I AM REALLY HYPERVENTILATING BECAUSE I AM IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE CARTOON SERIES WHICH, I ALWAYS WATCHED AND WHY AM I HYPERVENTILATING. SSSUUUGGGGEEEIIIII!!!!! *but was calmed by RJ and Daiki*

Ryuuji: What's with him?

Yamato: I agree with him. *curious* What's wrong with Hikaro?

Hiiro Kagami: I think it's some kind of symptoms.

Geiz: I think that's he's an otaku on everything. That explains because his room has lots of pictures. A lot of them. *remembering Hikaro's new room on the 2nd floor*

Alliance: Ohhhhh!

Houston: Minna! *getting their attention* You have a mission and an adventure, you know.

Wataru: Yeah!

Master Tyranno: We'll stay, in case if you need us.

Go Shijma: Me too. *nodding his head*

Orion: Me three. *agreeing* I got to polish my Super Mega spear, in case.

Bud: I can't come. I had to check on my new room. *going to his room*

Alan Parker: Me too. I need to check my new office. *walking to his new room with Asuna (Poppy)*

Shinnosuke: Well, let's go! Minna, Ikuze!

Houston: Good luck!

that the Alliance then set out to find the Amazon Omega Ridewatch. But little did they know that they'll meet some new friends.

(in the some part of the Jungle)

The Alliance trekked and walked through the jungle (while Hikaro is accompanied by RJ and Daiki who were taking care of him), that they realized that they are standing on a cliff which shows them the whole jungle and new locations.