World no. 12 Skylanders All-Stars part 2

In the sky, both Time Mazines flew before reaching the vaults which is located on an island. Upon landing, our heroes nodded and walked while the Time Mazines returned back.

Hikaro: Whoa! *surprised* Creepy!

Ryo Ogami: Yeah! *agreeing*

Yuri: Agreed!

then, they finally reached the vault which is mysteriously opened.

Spyro: *sniffing* They must have reached first.

Eruptor: Yeah! *nodding his head*

Jet-Vac: Then, let us make haste!

that they nodded before walking quietly before reaching to the crystal chamber where they hid because they saw Kaos and Strykor along with..... Swartz who is holding a blue crystal.

 Swartz who is holding a blue crystal

Pop Fizz: Kaos! *snarling*

Jet-Vac: And Strykor.

Stealth Elf: Who's that guy in the purple clothes? *peeking and pointing to the man in purple*

Geiz: Swartz. *shocked* But, I thought he's gone.

Ryo Ogami: Well, It's time to crash the party.

that everyone nodded before they jumped from their hiding spot before blocking the entrance.

Hikaro: Hello there! Sorry to crash the party but, you're all not going anywhere?

that the three of them saw the heroes, blocking the entrance.

Kaos: Well. Well. If isn't the Skylanders. And some new people too. *looking at the new heroes* Interesting.

Swartz: Well. Well. *looking at Geiz* It seems the savior.... has come.

Geiz: What are you doing here, Swartz? *stern* I thought that you're gone.

Strykor: Well, I'm alive and we've been looking the crystal of Creation so we can revive the master.

Hikaro: Sorry. *that he summoned a gun before firing on Swartz who dropped the crystal* Not gonna happen.

Swartz: *surprised* So, you're the one who is called Hikaro Cabral or should I say..... *smiling evilly* Kamen Rider Zi-O.

Hikaro: Whhhattt!!!!!!! *shocked* I will not let this happen.

Yuri: Yeah! *picking it up and putted it on his pocket* We're confiscated this thing and you're not going anywhere including your lackeys.

: Oh ReAlLy!

that pink-like pixels appeared in the center before it took the form of A-Ex Aid.

A-Ex Aid: *snarling* I'm aFrAiD tHaT YoU'rE NoT GoInG aNyWhErE!

Geiz: Well, we're gonna kick your butts and stop you all from destroying the Multi-Verse.

Eruptor: Yeah! *agreeing*