The rise of the Dark Alliance

In the vastness of space, a demonic-like planet was hovering and moving through space. However, that planet is no ordinary planet. That planet is actually Unicron, the chaos bringer and enemy of Primus, in statis mode.

And inside, in a meeting room, were the recruited warriors or the heralds of Unicron: Drex Blurr, Garen Malek, Black Parado, Graphite and Reaper

And inside, in a meeting room, were the recruited warriors or the heralds of Unicron: Drex Blurr, Garen Malek, Black Parado, Graphite and Reaper. They were watching how Hikaro gained the power of Zi-O and his mission with his team.

Black Parado: Well, boys *turning the screen off* looks like that Masters of Evil and the Quartzer Syndicate got banged up when dealing with those people. However, our goal to destroy Zi-O has just...... *smiling evilly* begun.

Drex Blurr: Hear, hear! *agreeing* I agree.

Garen Malek: Calm down, Drex. *putting his left hand up and putting it down calmly* It's only a matter of time till Reaper decides. *looking to Reaper*

nodding his head, Garen Malek was right. Reaper, the leader of the heralds of Unicron, was quiet and peaceful that he got up, making everyone in the room silent.

Reaper: My friends, you are right. We will obliterate that Zi-O and his Alliance. With them gone, we will reign supreme, but first we should summon our..... guests. Graphite! *that Graphite stood up* Activate the ground-bridge portal!

Graphite: Yes, sir! *bowing*

that he went out while the others were still talking about their plans

(Somewhere in Space)

Still in space, a ground-bridge appeared and coming out was the Nemesis, which hovered through the dark-like vast, before going inside an opened hangar of Unicron, still in statis mode. Upon reaching it, the dark battle cruiser landed and coming out was the Masters of Evil group, followed by the Fallen, who is still sitting on his hover-like throne. But, as they were about to wonder, a dimensional wall appeared and coming out was the Quartzer Syndicate group, who were curious too. Looking around in confusion, both organizations tried to figure out what was going on how they got here.

N-Daguva: *looking at them* Who? Who are you?

Hiryu: I was asking you the same thing!

Dark Kouta: Me too! *agreeing*

Gamedeus: Me three! *nodding his head*

However, Evolto and Striga then notice Lafyone and soon recognized him from Overlord Baron's message.

Evolto: So, *going to Lafyone* You're the one who took my powers!

Striga: Mine too! *agreeing*

Lafyone: I am. *smiling to both of them* The name's Lafyone Chronos or Gold Zi-O for short. I have the power to use any Dark Rider Ridewatches to defeat anyone who dares to attack me. *making both dark Riders looking at each other before smiling evilly*