World no. 2 Power Rangers

- this celebrates the years of Rangers including the release of Dino Fury.

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the outskirts of Briarwood, the Kadoya Mansion landed safely and its inhabitants (the Kamen Riders and Super Sentais) came out, finding that they are in the right dimension.

Geki: So, Hikaro why are here?

Eiji: Yeah!

Hikaro: We need to recruit the Power Rangers to help us in our mission.

Philip: According to this, the Rangers who are residing here are the Jungle Fury, Mystic Force and Beast Morphers including Super Megaforce Silver.

Shotaro: Thanks, aibou!

Doc: Cool!

Tusk: Yeah!

Houston: He's right. We need to move. We don't want to bump into those Masters of Evil.

Tsukasa: He's right. Let's go!

Michel Ramon: Yeah!

that the Riders and Sentais went to set out and find the Ranger teams in Briarwood.

(Briarwood, Tree H.Q - Rootcore)

Inside, the Rangers with their new friend, Orion from the Super Megaforce, are resting and relaxing. Suddenly, the alarms went out that the rangers then went to the central table where the Ranger leaders are waiting.

Vidia: What is going on here?

Nate: This is!

Steel: Yeah! *pointing to the crystal ball which shows Jealousto and a T-Sentry attacking Briarwood*

Casey: That's so not cool. Really not cool!

Orion: You can say that again.

Necrolai: That monster must be stopped.

Leelee: Of course, mother! You always say that many times. *rolling her eyes before smiling*

Itassis: I shall assist! *activating her Dragon blaster*

Matoombo: Me too! *readying staff*

Udonna: You all must go. However, we have an important meeting to attend.

Master Rilla: Agreed!

Dr.K: Good Luck, Rangers!

that all the Rangers nodded before going out to fight the two monsters.

(Briarwood, streets)

In the streets of Briarwood, Jealousto and the T-Sentry were causing havoc when both of them saw the Rangers teams coming from a portal.

Devon: Stop right there, you monster! *pointing*

Nick: You have no right to destroy this place!

Jealousto: Well, well. Someone's been disturbing my plans.

Zoey: What 'plans'? *making Jealousto shaking his head in response*

RJ: Face it, jester! You're outnumbered. *smirking*

Jealousto: Is it now! *that Sugormins and SHOCKER combatants appeared* Now You're 'all' outnumbered and there's no one to help you. NO ONE!

: Think again, jester-face!