Kamen Rider Zi-O vs Kamen Rider Zamonas, enter Kamen Rider Shade

Last Time on Kamen Rider Zi-O: Across All Multi-Verses!

Hikaro and Momotaros, along with Black Woz, crash-landed near Barney's Park and had saved Barney and Friends from a Reaper and an Imagin. After reuniting with the other Alliance, our Heroes battled Overlord Baron and an another rider. However, after the battle, Red Woz and Ninja came to persuade Geiz to join, but he refuses. In frustration, Ninja attacked Red Woz and had challenged Hikaro to fight him?

Will Hikaro be defeated or not?

Outside Barney's Park, our Alliance, Geiz and Hikaro stood against Ninja, who is smiling evilly, while Black Woz helped Red Woz up to his feet.

Hikaro: *surprised* Really! You want me to fight you.

Ninja: Yes, fight me. If you dare.

Hikaro, still wearing his Ziku-Driver, took a deep breath before striding to Ninja.

Gokai Red: Hikaro, Stop this. You'll get hurt.

Super Megaforce Silver: Yeah!

Nella (knight): I agree with him.

KR Wizard: Please, Hikaro.

Geiz: Dude. You'll get hurt.

Hikaro then put out his left hand, which stopped the Alliance before turning around.

Hikaro: I got this, Minna! I will make sure he will be punished.

that he resumed walking to Ninja who smiled at him.

Ninja: For years, I have been waiting for this. You, Zi-O, will fear the wrath of me and to the Quartzer Syndicate.

Hikaro: The what now?

Ninja: Really. It's based on the Quartzers - the wardens of Time which Sougo, the original Zi-O, had faced and now, their followers are part of a Syndicate to wipe all heroes and this..... is the start of a new age.

Hikaro: WHAT!

Alliance: WHAT DID HE SAY?

Ninja: Now, feel my wrath~! *that he got out.... another Ziku-Driver from midair before attaching it on his waist*

Ziku-Driver: ZIKU-DRIVER!

then, he got out a strange Ridewatch from thin air again, which KR Mach recognizes

KR Mach: No way! *shocked* It can't be!

KR Drive: What is it, Go? 

Gokai Green: Yeah, why are you scared? *curious*

KR Mach: That Ridewatch is one of the Quartzers I faced before. *scared* The one who resembled the Amazon Riders, who goes by the name of.... ZAMONAS!