Meeting Hikaro, a time-machine encounter, enter Build's world

(Opening)

(Opening end)

(July 5, 2018 - summer)

In Kyoto, Japan. Summer has just begun and everyone is bustling with activity as the people were having fun in the lustrious sun, relaxing, drinking, chattering and having quality time together.

Now, we look to a bedroom in a cool Manor called Shouzu Manor in Shouza Estate 78 St. where a young lad (18) is fixing up his suit. That young lad is actually Hikaro Sinjo Cabral or Hikaro for short, going to be heir-to-be to his family's company, SGE Associates. He is half-American and Japanese and also a fanboy too. Before, he studied in American Institute, a school in U.S (D.C.), and now studies as a graduate in a new school, The college of America! After his studied, he went back to Japan and became an office-worker and now being the heir of his family's company. Now, he is also fascinated in Kamen Riders and other stuffs.

You see, Kamen Riders are masked warriors who transforms using belts, wrist braces or weapons and rides in motorcycles. They protect humanity from evil including SHOCKER and other evil organizations. But today, Hikaro is very fascinated about the 20th Kamen Rider, which is released this weekend.... Kamen Rider Zi-O!

Zi-O, the name of a new and final Kamen Rider of the Heisei Rider Era. With the powers from the previous Kamen Rider predecessors and the power of time, he's the one who got him into it, especially when he was listening to Over 'Quartzer' music. From the story, he can see the main protagonist of the series, Sougo Tokiwa, trying to stop the Time Jackers from messing up the timeline of the Kamen Riders from Kuuga - Build especially the conflict of the cursed future he was meant to be a tyrant demonic king, Oma Zi-O, and Geiz Myokorin who came from the future and travel to the past to kill Sougo Tokiwa. But despite that, Sougo Tokiwa will become Zi-O ,with the help of Tsukuyomi and Woz, and will change the future to become the King he was trying to accomplish, a benevolent good demon king.

He also like the movie 'Over Quartzer' when Sougo and the gang are in a mission to stop the Quartzers, the wardens of time, and making the world a better place. And not just that, he also love Cartoons, Toku series, Anime and more.

Today, he is going to the annual Comic-Con for the summer program camp and now wearing some fresh new clothes which is part of the Zi-O series: It consists of black pants with a pink strip going diagonal on the left side, which is fasten in a leather belt. A new black shirt and a new grey jacket with the only difference is the white strip lines on his hoodie to his zippers and another white line going right diagonal with the Zi-O symbol.

 A new black shirt and a new grey jacket with the only difference is the white strip lines on his hoodie to his zippers and another white line going right diagonal with the Zi-O symbol