Meeting the Heisei Riders and the power of Build

When arriving near Nascita cafe, Geiz's Time Mazine landed and its passengers went out and were greeted by someone waiting for them in the entrance. He is a man wearing black pants and a black business suit over a pink shirt -

that's when time stopped and the man looked at the screen.....

: PINK JA NAI! MAGENTA DA!

(Hey! *shocked* How do you know that while I'm writing?)

: Well, sir... I have the ability to travel through worlds, going through mirrors and even breaking fourth walls as always. Also, I'm good at taking pictures too, you know. And by the way, make sure my clothes are magenta. Only Magenta!

(Alright fine, your clothes are magenta. Happy now!)

: Thank you! You may continue! *before time resumed again*

Alright then let's restart, When arriving near Nascita cafe, Geiz's Time Mazine landed and its passengers went out and were greeted by someone waiting for them in the entrance. He is a man wearing black pants and a black business suit over a magenta shirt while around his neck, a Twin lens camera was being seen.

That man, whom Hikaro knew, is actually the infamous Tsukasa Kadoya who is the Destroyer/Traveler of Worlds and aka Kamen Rider Decade, the 10th Rider

before, he had his old DecadeDriver which he utilize the power of the 9 Riders and can activate their forms, form rides, final attacks and final form rides. Now he got an upgraded of it = the Neo-DecadeDriver which can utilize all Riders including new forms and attacks.

Tsukasa was fiddling with his camera when he saw the others coming out from Geiz's Time Mazine.

Tsukasa: Yo!

Sento: Tsukasa, Long time! *giving him a high five*

Tsukasa: Me too~! Hey, Ryuga. Misora. *winking*

Tsukasa then notice Hikaro who is staring at him as if he was in a trance or something.

Tsukasa: Hey! Are you okay?

Hikaro: *snapping back* Of course, sir! It's an honor to meet you! *shaking his hand*

Tsukasa: Well, you might come inside. The others are waiting. *going inside*

Hikaro: Who are 'the others'? *curious about this*

Geiz: That's what you're finding out, newbie! *following Tsukasa*

that they followed Tsukasa inside the cafe, but little did Hikaro knew that he will be in a shock.

(Inside the cafe)