Heroes Roll Out (Transformers Generations part 1)

(Opening)

(Opening end)

In the outskirts of Chicago, the Awakening appeared from the portal. Inside the futuristic cruiser, the Alliance were now talking about their next mission while the others are still controlling the cruiser. Some of the Alliance and the Miraculous team were busy training in the training room.

Cerebros: Excellent. We need to call the Autobots.

Hikaro: *curious* You mean, the heroic ones.

Marvelous: Wow!

Beast: Interesting. *writng it down on his notepad which he always carries*

Chip: So, we need to find the Autobots.

Silverstream: Well, Hikaro agrees with this. So, yes.

Malorie: Also, you all need to watch out for the Decepticons. *reminding them*

Terence: Yeah! I heard that they hate Autobots.

Nate: Well, let's go!

that the Awakening landed before some of the heroes went out to find the Autobots and their human allies. 

(Space, Unicron)

Inside, the Fallen was meditating when he sensed something. Some of the dark Alliance members notice it.

Reaper: *concerned* What's wrong?

Warz Gill: What is it now?

The Fallen: It is time. *standing up* For a millennium, The age of the Decepticons has come. Now, dawns a new era. ALL DECEPTICONS MOBILIZE!!!!!!!!

that from earth, the symbol of the Decepticons glowed all the Deceptions in their vehicle modes before rolling out.

(somewhere)

In the streets, Hikaro and the others were walking when they heard the sounds of vehicles approaching.

Dora: *curious* Is it just me or nobody else wondering or noticing why those military vehicles are driving with those civilian vehicles?

Ryder: *pointing* Or why they're headed straight for us, with fighter jets in the air?!

the vehicles then transformed into Decepticon-like drones.