Chapter 31: mood

(Dreams pov)

Once me and George brought all the things we wanted we headed home after a long day.

George and me were unboxing the new lounge we brought not to long ago. I start putting the lounge up while George unboxes more things. I stop and look over at George who is staring at me. George quickly looks away.

"What" I say

"Nothing" George says. I stand up and put my candle down on the coffee table.

I light the candle and let the sweet smell fill the room. I take a long sniff of the air then breathe out. George looks at me and I look at him. George looks away with slight blush on his face. I giggle a little and walk over to George.

I kneel down next to him.

"Is something wrong" I ask

"N-no" George says. I put my hand on George's cheek.

George shivers from the cold of my hand.

"I am sorry about the coldness" I say "I can't fix it what so ever"

"I know, I know" George says "But why are you touching me?"

"Sorry" I say. I move my hand away and walk back over to the lounge and start putting it together again.

(Georges pov)

I look over at Dream again.

Dream has to be one of the most beautiful men I have ever seen in the world.

I know it's wrong for me to like a vampire or even go near one but something about Dream is different, something about the mood in the air is different as well. I really like that Dream has white hair but I like that he is very different as well.

I let out a loving sigh and Dream looks at me. I look away as fast as I can hoping Dream didn't see that I was looking at him. Dream crawls over to the candle and blows it out. I look at him and he stares at the candle.

I watch as Dream's eyes water up and he looks at the ground. I crawl over to Dream and hug him from behind. Dream starts crying as he turns around to face me.

"It's going to be okay, your never going to be alone again" I say

"I know" Dream says. Dream wipes his tears away and I smile at him.

Dream smiles back. I hold Dream's hand and he smiles at me. I still hate that Dream's body is so cold, he doesn't deserve a cold body he doesn't deserve one at all. Dream stands up and so do I. 

"So George what should we do tomorrow" Dream says

"Well I thought me and you could hang out with my friends tomorrow at the park" I say. Dream just stares at me.

"I mean we don't have to if we don't want to" I say. Dream looks away and at the candle.

I also look at the candle. Dream takes a deep breath then thinks for a second. Dream closes his eye. Dream turns his head to face me again. Dream opens his eyes and looks at me. Dream grabs my hand and gets down on one knee.

"We can do what ever you want" Dream says. Dream kisses my hand then stands back up.

Dream walks away leaving me with blush on my face.