Chapter 14: Conversation

(Dreams pov)

After our walk George had walked me home.

We stopped at the front door and George looks at me.

"Nice house" George says

"Thank you" I say

"Maybe" George stops

"Maybe what" I say

"Maybe me and you should move into a house together" George says

"A what together?!" I say

"A house you know move in as friends" George says "I understand if you dont want to it was just a thought thats all"

"Give me some time to think about it" I say

"Of course just tell me your answer and I dont mind if you say no or not as long as your happy with your choice" George says "Anyways I'll leave now bye"

George walks away. I unlock my front door and walk inside. I shut the door behind me and lock it. I shake my head and walk upstairs to my bedroom. I walk into my bedroom and shut the door behind me.

I put my phone down. I grab some clothes and a towel. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I turn the heater on then take my clothes off. I let out a hiss then walk over to the shower.

I get in the shower and turn on the hot water. I wash my body with the water, it was nice and refreshing. I also wash my hair, my white as snow hair as people say.

I couldn't believe George asked for me to move in with him or move to a new house with George. I dont think it is a good idea, I have to go out every night just to feed, I also have to be careful about my hunger.

But it would be nice not to be alone and it would be good to try and control my hunger as well. I hiss and growl. I dont know why this is such a hard decision. I would say no straight away but for some reason I am actually thinking about it.

It must be because I am so used to being around George now. I slam my hand on the wall. I look at the wall which has a little creak in it. I roll my eyes and turn off the shower. I get out and grab my towel.

I start drying myself with the towel. I look in the mirror at my pale skin. I cant believe I am saying this but I am so pale it makes me worried that I am not going outside much but its only because I am a vampire.

I put my clothes on and walk out of the bathroom. I look at my phone to see a message from George. I pick up my phone and open our message's.

George
Have you made a decision yet?

I hold my phone tight and close my eyes. I know what I am going to say and I know what I want to say.

Me
I would love to find a house with you and move in