Chapter 11: Message

(Dreams pov)

Hehe this drawing is about the chapter and I draw it on paper not on phone so I hope you like it.

I pick up my phone and open our message's.

George
I am sorry for slamming the door and running away

Me
George don't worry about it I really dont care

George
Are you sure? You just like left when I ran into the room, I feel so bad

Me
George it was getting late anyways I needed to go home soon and you know that

George
I know I just feel so bad thats all

Me
Well dont because I dont give too fucks about it

George
But you should give too fucks about it, because what I did was wrong

Me
George I have donw many wrong things in my live many many things and what you need to do is just forgive and forget

George
But but its hard

Me
George I am not having a conversation like this alright I hate conversations like these so yeah bye

George
Wait wait!

Me
What

George
I am really realy am sorry

Me
George its fine I really don't give a fuck or care so it's okay

George
Thank you, bye

I let out a long sigh and get off the lounge. I walk into my bedroom and into my bathroom. I look in the mirror at my fangs.

My fangs start hurting. My fangs suddenly pop out. My new fangs where very sharp and very long. I hiss in the mirror. My hiss was louder and would hurt peoples ears.

I smile and look around. I decide that I was gonna use these new fangs to see how good they work. I walk over to my window and open it. I jump out and start running along the top of the buildings. I stop at a allyway to see a group of 15 teenagers.

My eyes turn red and my hunger starts to rise. I slowly pick them off one by one. Drainning them to there was no blood left. One by one they were all gone. Blood drips off my chin and onto my shirt, the blood was is my pure white hair and on my cheeks and down my fangs.

I hiss and more blood pours out. I laugh a little then jump on top of the buildings. I jump back through my window the close it behind me. I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

I will really get used to these new fangs and that means in the future my fangs will get sharper and sharper. I turn on the water and wash my face off. I clean my hair out as well making sure there was no signs of blood anywhere.

So many things I can do with these new fangs and I love every one of them. I turn off the water and walk to my lounge room. I sit down and turn on the TV, I haven't watched TV in so long because of George but it was nice to know someone I guess but he does annoy me alot.

But I could get very used to him.