Chapter 40

Courtney's POV

That's when I woke up. It was all just a dream. "Courtney are you okay?! You were shaking." Mitch says worried. I try to calm my breathing and manage an "I'm fine now."

"The plane will land in an hour." Preston says. Great because I want to get off this plane as soon as possible.

~~~After Flight Lands~~~

When the plane hit the ground, I almost jumped for joy. We got our carry-ons and I run off the plane. Finally. I'm off that torture device. Millie runs off the plane soon after me. Well, what can I say, awesome people do think alike. We go to the baggage claim and all get our luggage after vlogging. Rob hails a taxi van and we all head to the resort on the mountain.

"Woah." we all say when we see the resort. It was amazing. I was completely speechless.

Jerome rented out a big suite for us all. It had 3 bedrooms, a living room with a couch that can be a bed, 2 bathrooms, and a kitchen. We walk into the suite and Millie and I go into a bedroom with 2 twin sized beds.

Once I'm done unpacking I flop onto the bed. It was tiring, but I'd rather do something else. Millie looks at me and says, "You should take a nap, we'll go skiing tomorrow." she says. Then she leaves the room, but instead of sleeping, I go on my laptop, and begin to watch video on YouTube.