Chapter 18

Courtney's POV

Finally the girls left. We all walked back to PAX and got to the stage where we are going to do a Q and A.

All of us sat in a row and the Q and A started.

"What's the funniest thing that happened today?" A girl wearing a Vikkstar shirt asks.

"I think the girls should answer that." Vikk says.

"We watched the boys get attacked by fangirls." Millie says.

We all answered more questions and finally the 1st day of PAX was over. The Pack, Millie and I returned to the hotel and went over to Mitch, Jerome and Lachlan's room to watch a movie.

I had no clue what we were going to watch. The boys picked (insert scary movie).

I was next to Mitch and Preston on the bed with Millie, Jerome and Lachlan on the other bed. Rob, and Vikk were on the couch.

At a scary part in the movie I buried my head into Mitch's chest. Then I covered my ears to block out the sound.

~~~ 1 hour after movie ended~~~

I can't fall asleep and it's 2 am. Every time I close my eyes pictures of the movie pop up.

I run my eyes and go through the door that connects my room to Mitch's.

(A/N: OMG All I have to say right now is go check MrWoofless on Instagram!! #Merome they kissed but you could tell they were drunk. But still this is such a fangirling moment I literally squealed.)

"Mitch." I whisper.

"Yah Courtney." he whispers back rolling over to face me.

"I can't sleep."I say.

"Sleep with me." he says. (that sounds dirty but it's in a brotherly way)

I crawl into bed and fall asleep .