Chapter 13

Courtney's POV

"Windmill, Courts! Wake up!!" Rob yells causing to wake me up from my dreamless sleep.

I roll out of bed, literally I rolled off the bed and trudged to my closet, stretching every now and then.

I pick out a blue shirt, dark blue jeggings and blue converse with a blue beanie. I grab my backpack and slide down the banister to the kitchen, dreading what's going to happen at school.

"Nutella toast please." I said as I slide into a barstool near the island.

"Chef Robert and Jerome have that coming right up." Jerome said.

Millie then came down the stairs and slid into a barstool next to me. She looked grumpy.

"Someone's on their period." I said.

"Fuck off." she grumbled. (Millie says this all the time irl)

Then it was time to go to school. I looked at the tips of my hair as I walked, slowly dying of boredom.

Soon the school came into view and I sigh.

Time to go to school.

~~~~~Skip to end of day~~~~~

Crystal, Bree and I were all going to go to Crystal's house later.

"Bye guys! I'll see you later." I tell as I walk towards my house.

As I'm walking I get the feeling someone's watching me. I can feel it.

I quickly whip my head around and scan the area, making sure nobody suspicious is around.

Then a hand clamped over my mouth and dragged me to the trees. He let go of my mouth and right when i was about to scream the familiar voice said, "Scream and you won't see the pack again."

I looked up and saw...

Jason. Great.

"Look all I want to say is sorry. I was drunk out of my mind and ruined everything. All I'm asking is for your forgiveness." He says sincerely.

"You know you didn't have to drag me
Over here for me to talk to you right. But I forgive you Jase." I say.

"Thanks." he says.

I continue my walk home and arrive at the house. Looks like I made up with Jason but what about everyone else...