Chapter 24

Courtney's POV

~~~2 months later~~~

I thought that I've been hurt before. But no ones ever left me quite this sore.

The bullying started again after Millie stopped protecting me. And Millie hates me for wanting to hang with her.

And now it's worse.

It's more physical than ever before and I have bruises, scars and scratches on my whole body.

The pack and Millie don't know it started again though. I mean it's winter so they can't exactly see any of the cuts and thanks to *shivers* makeup, I can cover up the bruises on my face.

School was about to be over. The bell rang and I bolted out the door to my locker.

It took me only a minute to pack up and I immediately sprinted for the back door.

"HEY BITCH! WATCHA DOING ALONE GOT NO ONE TO PROTECT YOU AGAIN!" Eric screams and yanks me backwards. Yah,they bully me all the time now.

You might be wondering, where's Crystal and Bree? They think I have to leave early every day to get home from school early.

The boys and 2 girls bring me to the woods. Then they started beating me up.

Next the words came.

Bitch

Slut

Whore

Fat

Ugly

Waste of air

Useless

Go die

They stung. It's just like the song stitches says, everyone's words cut deeper than a knife.

Then they just leave me there. After about 10 minutes I force my self to get up and start walking home.

Just to my luck, I see Millie walking home with Jake. They don't see me though which is good.

Not like she would care. She just yells at me all the time. Her heart used to be filled with warmth and now it's cold.

Needle and the thread,
Gotta get you outta my head,
Needle and the thread,
Gonna wind up DEAD.

The words from the song Stitches keeps repeating in my head.

But these words are right.

Because if no one realizes what's happening later I really will be dead.

(A/N: ITS SPRING BREAK BABY! WOOHOO! So I'm going to my dads house which is 7 hours away so I might update again but who knows. Anyways this next 10 days will have LOTS of updates. Bye Biggums!)