Chapter 6

Courtney's POV

I woke up and was immediately unhappy at the thought of school.

They bought us our school supplies already and Millie and I were going to use our own backpacks. We have to walk to school though but at least the school isn't that far. The only downside is that in the winter it'll be really could. It was April now.

I put on light blue skinny jeans, galaxy converse, the Benja hoodie, a black sweater and went to brush out my hair. I brushed my teeth, put on my acne remover stuff (sorry don't really know the exact name) and walked out of my room.

Millie came out of her room at the same time. She was wearing jeans, preston's hoodie and blue converse.

We walked down the stairs together and walked to the kitchen where all of the pack was.

"You excited?" Jerome asks. Did he actually ask that?

"Totally. I mean who wouldn't be excited at the thought of school." I say sarcastically.

"Like I said yesterday we had to get through it and you do to. You guys should start walking now though. Here take a granola bar." Rob says and tosses us each a granola bar.

We then start walking towards school. As were walking I see Bree across the seat. We met soon after I moved here. She was nice and we got along pretty well.

"Hey Bree!" I yell to her.

"Hi! Are you guys going to Lincoln Middle School too?" She asks.

"Yah." Millie and I say at once.

We arrive at the school and go to the office to get out schedules. Millie is in 8th grade and I'm in 6th grade.

My schedule was

1 period- Art
2 period- Social Studies
3 period- Pre-Algebra
4 period- Spanish
5 period- Lunch
6 period- Science
7,8 period- Language Arts
9 period- Gym

Bree looks over my scheldule. "We have everything but Social Studies and Spanish together. It's since I take French." she says. Then we part ways with Millie who goes to her own classes.

We walk into homeroom and a girl comes up to Bree and I. She had blond hair and blue eyes. She was also wearing a Bajancanadian hoodie, black jeggings and leather boots.

"Hey Bree! Who's the new girl?" She asks her.

Bree says, "This is Courtney and Courtney this is Crystal.

"It's nice to meet you." Crystal says.

"It's great to meet you too." I say.

The bell then rings signaling the end of homeroom and the teacher comes to the front of the classroom.

"Hello class. Today we have a new student and her name is Courtney Latsky. Courtney come tell the class about yourself." the teacher says.

Some boys look flabbergasted at my name. I walk up to the front of the room and see a girl stick her foot out to try and trip me. I just walked around her and ignored her.

When I get to the front of the class I say, "Hi my names Courtney and I came here a couple weeks. I was adopted by two youtubers named MrWoofless and Prestonplayz."

Then I walk back to my desk.

~~Time Skip to The End of School~~

I walk outside when I'm yanked backwards. I turn around and see the girl who tried to trip me with 1 other girl and 3 boys.

"Look loser. I don't know why your proud of being adopted by people who make money playing video games but that doesn't make you better than me. Got that!?" She says.

"I don't really care." I say and start walking away.

All the boys run up to me and drag me over to the woods. Then the one of the boys said,  "Watch what you say."

"Whatever. Just leave me alone." I say.

Then I walk away and hear one of the boys mutter, "Well then... welcome to hell."