Chapter 26

Ok so we're doing an update marathon till my phone dies and it's at 29% so I'm gonna keep updating till it dies!

Courtney's POV

~~1 week later~~

Ugh no one understands anything about me. Don't you get that when I say I'm fine it really means I'm not. Don't you get that the smiles are just a cover up.

I'm just tired.
Tired of everything.

I told the pack I didn't feel that well today so they let me stay home from school. I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Just thinking. Thinking.

Ugh. My life is so weird. I haven't posted anything for my channel in 5 days. I guess I'll just record an explaining video or something. I go to my swivel chair and turn on the computer.

Then I put on fraps and all the other stuff whatever the fuck it's called.

Ok 3 2 1 record.

"Hey guys so sorry for not updating at all for the last 5 days. It's just stuff going on and I'm not as happy you could say so I've just really
Been spending time thinking about things. But anyways I guess you could
say I climbed aboard the mental illness train. Choo choo. Yah but sorry for the lack of videos guys. Bye."

Then I end fraps and all the other thingies and start to edit the video. After editing it ok I upload it to my channel. Then I shy down my computer and decide to take a walk to clear mind.

I slide on my black converse and grab a swetshirt. (she was wearing leggings and a tank top) Then I sneak downstairs and walk outside.