Chapter 7

Millie's POV

I walk into my first class, science. When I get there everyone turns and looks at me. I just walk to the teacher with my head down.

I'm really shy when it comes to groups of people.

"So your the new student. I'm Mr. Plumpbottom. Go sit next to the girl with blue hair and purple streaks her name is Madison." Mr. Plumpbottom says.

I walk over to her and sit next to her. She was wearing a plaid shirt

"Hi I'm Madison." she says.

"I'm Millie. Looks like we both like minecraft." I say looking at her minecraft notebook.

"WHO LIKE MINECRAF?" She yells causing us to burst out laughing.

I could tell we were gonna be good friends.

~~~~After School~~~~

Madison and I were walking home from school when we saw a park. "Hey let's go to the park." I say.

We walk in the park and I see a girl with blond hair and neon purple tips.

"Hey that's my friend Juliette lets go say hi." Madison says running towards the girl.

"Hi Madison. Who's this?" Juliette asks.

"I'm Millie. I just moved here." I say.

"Well eye love your eyes. Their so cool. I'm Juliette I go to the same school as you guys but have different classes." she says.

"Thanks for the compliment. Well I gotta go home. Here's my number." I say and give them my number.

"Bye!" They yell as I walk away.

"Bye!" I yell back.

Then I start walking back to the house.