Chapter 28 *Edited*

Courtney's POV

"You should know Millie! Your the one who caused the whole thing! I'm surprised you care now! It's because of your stupid boyfriend!"

Everyone turns their heads to Millie. "Uhh... what's been happening!?" Rob asks.

"I wanted to spend time with Jake that's all! And Courtney is just too clingy, like a wet bathing suit. She needs to get a life and stop riding alongside mine." Millie explains angrily, rolling her eyes.

Tears form in my eyes. That stung. I run past the pack and Millie towards the door. I keep sprinting to my destination. The tears being to blur my vision, acting as if everything was suddenly unfocused.

I hear the pack's and Millie's faded footsteps and cries. The bridge is near me, but so is the park. My mind starts arguing, stating whether or not to choose one or the other.

"Just go to the park Courtney, Millie isn't worth your pain." I whispered to myself, choking back more tears.

The footsteps get louder and I spin my head around to see the whole pack running towards me with Millie. (Just imagine this in slow mo and Jerome like trips and face plants) As they all look at me, I shake my head, tears cascading past my cheeks.

"I'd like the be alone."