Chapter 11

Courtney's POV

All of us were either on our phones, laptops or playing COD. Were so social.

I was on my laptop about to upload a video to my channel. Then I check my subscriber count once more. 20,578 subscribers.

Wow.

"Mitchell look I got 20,578 subs." I yell in his ear since he was closest.

"Ahhh!" He yells startled by my loudness.

"Hah Mitch got scared by a girl." Lachlan said not realizing that Millie was sneaking up behind him.

"WHAT THW FUDGE!" he screams as Millie scares him.

We were all laughing except for Lachlan who had a hand over his chest and was breathing heavily.

I walk upstairs to go make a video. I decide to do Oceans by Hillsong United.
(Thank you TBNRSister for doing a cover on this. I love this song)

I set up my keyboard and start recording.

~~Time Skip to After the Video~~

I did my outro and stopped the recording.

Then I edited the video and uploaded it. I then turned my head and looked at my balcony. It was raining.

I opened up my window and let the rain fall onto my face. I loved the smell of rain and the feeling of it sliding down my skin.

Yah I know it's weird but I loved it. I smile into the rain. It washed away all my worries.

Then I hear someone come into my room. It was Mitch. He was like my brother also.

"Ello fine young lady may a I have this dance?" He asks in a posh accent.

"Why thank you kind sir." I say back in a British accent. Then we start waltzing in the rain, laughing at our own stupidity.

Soon were both laughing our heads off. "TAG YOUR IT!" I yell and tag Mitch.

He runs after me, our shoes squeaking and sliding. The Pack and Millie just stare at us laughing as we chase each other.

Then I tag Millie and soon were all playing tag. Then we all slowly stop chasing each other.

"Were gonna have a party tomorrow night. Matt, Ryan, Ashley, Ian, Jason, Tyler (Logdotzip), Kiala, Tiff, Red, Quentin, Adam, Alesa, Ty, Tyler (MunchingBrotato), and Annie are coming." Jerome says.

"Ok." I say. Tomorrow was Saturday.

~~~time skip to party~~~

The party started and I got introduced to everybody. I stayed away from the kitchen and close to Millie.

I'm afraid of drunk people. Its 1 am and the party started at 8 pm.

I turn around and see that Millie is no where to be seen.

Then I'm pinned against a whale and someone's alcohol smelling breath breaths down my face. I know their drunk.

I take in a raspy breath. I'm really scared. "Hey baby." the man slurs seductively.

I look up to see who it is. Jason.

He then yanks me upstairs and drags me into the guest bedroom.

I start hyperventilating. Badly. No no no no no no please don't touch me Jason. I hope.

He locks the door and pins me to the wall once more. Then he starts trying to kiss me and he fails so then he pushes me harder against the wall.

Once he leaves I crawl to the closet  and I cry. I hide behind all the blankets and cry silently.

I try to process what Jason did. He intensely made out with me. I curl in a ball with the blankets wrapped around me and slowly fall asleep.

I wake up and hear people frantically talking saying things like where is she and I can't find her anywhere.

Then I hear someone open the closet door. It was Millie.

She hugs me and pass the closet door. "Why are you in there?" She asks me quietly.

"J-Jason." I stutter.

Then she stomps out of the room and I hear a bunch of yelling seconds later.

I then hear Millie yell, "THE FIRST THING I SEE IS COURTNEY HIDING IN A CLOSET AND WHAT I ASK HER WHAT HAPPENED ALL SHE SAID IS JASON! JASON WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO COURTNEY!?"

Then after I think he said something everyone screams, "YOU DID WHAT!?"

After a bunch of screaming later I hear Preston yell, "NEVER COME BACK JASON!" and a door slam.

I hear many footsteps coming up the stairs. "Courtney. It's just the girls here. You can come out. All the boys are downstairs." Alesa says.

I peek my head out of the closet and slowly come out with the blankets wrapped around me.

I see Millie, Annie, Alesa, Ashley, Kala and Tiff standing there. They all give me hugs and I walk to my room with Millie.

Millie leaves and Rob and Preston come in. They both hug me and I lay in their arms.

They may not be my real family but their always my family in my heart.