Twenty-two

Y/n POV

I walk into the auditorium, it's filled with people and music is blasting through speakers, sounding over people's voices. I look through the crowds and find my friends standing in a group by the food close enough to the door that nobody would notice if they slipped out. I push through people and get over to them, they're already talking about something, laughing, and thankfully Alex is nowhere to be seen, which is great, then he won't ruin the night.

"Y/n!" Ellie shrieks and hugs me hello. They all hug me hello, I stand with them barely being able to hear them, only seeing their mouths move, but still nodding now and again.

I look around the room and see Scarlett walking around saying 'hello' to the different students and professors in the room, my eyes follow her around until she stops where Lizzie is standing. She's looking beautiful right now, she's wearing a long blue dress matching the theme, of course everybody else is wearing dresses or tuxedos in either white or different shades of blue, but the way she's wearing it and the way it's fitting her is just perfect.
"Y/n!" Casper yells my name pulling me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

"What?" I mumble and turn my head towards him but not my eyes, my eyes stay still, looking at her.
"What are you looking at?" He asks me and Sophia laughs, "What are you laughing for?" He asks her.
"Not what, who?" She says and points towards Scarlett and Lizzie.

"Okay, Y/n, I see what you got going there, you got the hots for both of our teachers," Ellie laughs, which actually gets my attention, I look flabbergasted at her, the whole conversation leaves me flabbergasted.
"I don't have the hots for our teachers or whatever, plus Miss Olsen is getting married so don't even start," I make quotation marks in the air with my fingers and roll my eyes at all of them.

"So, it's just Johansson you're hot for?" She asks me. I look over at her and scoff at them. "See, I'm right," Ellie says and bats her eyelashes.

"I don't, now can we please just go outside, it's hot as hell in here," I state and walk towards the door. I turn around to see if they are following me, and the guys are, the girls? Not so much. "Come on," I plead and point out the door.

"It's cold outside," Bianca complains and the two other girls agree. The guys laugh and walk out behind me.

"Okay, says the girl who ran around in her bra last weekend without a care in the world, in minus degree weather, but sure, you guys stay inside," I shrug and walk outside with the guys, closing the doors behind us.

I kick at a stone outside and take a puff from the vape in my hand, the sweet taste of blueberry filling my mouth, "What did Alex want earlier?" I ask the guys, they both look at me and take puffs from theirs, making circles with the steam that they're blowing out.

"I don't know, he was just angry at all of us for believing you I guess," Casper shrugs and Elliot agrees with him. "Look man, Alex is a dick, don't let him get to you, and honestly, we should've kicked him out years ago," He says and both me and Elliot laugh.

"Thank you guys, for believing me, and helping me when I almost died," I say and smile at them both, they hug me and the girls finally come outside, "Ahh, look who finally decided to join us, with jackets, smart move ladies," I say and get back to my vaping.

"Yeah and we brought yours out here too," Sophia says and throws my jacket at me. "Not that it's gonna warm you up but you know, it's worth a try," She says and takes my puff bar and uses it and then passes it on to Bianca, who gives it to Ellie.

We stand out here for maybe 10 minutes when Scarlett and Lizzie walk out the door, they walk over to us and both look at me like I'm doing something I'm not allowed to do. "What are you guys doing out here?" I ask them in the best friend type of way possible, making all of them look at me like what the hell did you just do?