Twenty-one

Warning: Smut, again my smut writing sucks

Y/n POV

The whole car ride back home we jammed to Taylor Swift, we talked about her daughter as much as she was comfortable talking about, we talked about my friends and she told me about some of hers. We agreed on what she would be winning if she won our little bet, which she won't might I add, and we played some stupid car games, and of course, listened to more Taylor Swift because she is a goddess.

She dropped me off at my apartment and then I assume went home after, I finally unpacked all of my stuff, washed three loads of laundry, and cleaned the place, I went down to the store to get groceries which was of course a nightmare this close to Christmas and I almost had to fight a woman over a 4kg bag of rice. I got back home and put my groceries in their place and then cleaned the whole place, and by then it was around 11 am.

I have some last classes left to attend today and then I'm done for the year, so I pack my bag and drive down to campus and see a very familiar group of people, standing in front of what seems like a very mad Alex. Sophia is crying and Casper is comforting her, Ellie is all up in his face and Elliot almost has to pull her back when Scarlett to my surprise walks over and escorts Alex to the principal's office.

I get out of my car and walk over to the group who all seem very happy to see me, they all hug me and ask me how I've been. We walk as far as we can to class before separating, "See you at that big meeting thing later," Ellie yells after me and Elliot through the halls.

"What meeting thing?" I ask him, confused, before walking into my class.

"I don't know," He shrugs his shoulders, "But hey Y/n," He stops me.

mhm?

"I'm happy you're okay," He says and gives me his best smile before letting me walk into class.

I walk into class and Scarlett is already there, "Sorry I'm late," I say and take my seat.

"Class now that everybody is here, as you all know tomorrow is the last day, today won't be a normal day with classes. It will be for decorating and planning the winter fest tomorrow night. So you will all need to join different teams and help out," She says and people start to talk with their friends about what team they're going to join. My phone buzzes and I can see it's from the group chat.

Ellie: What team are yall picking?

Casper: She hasn't told us our options yet, so give it a minute and we'll get back to you.

"Guys, phones on the table and eyes down here," She says and people put their phones down, she takes a piece of chalk and begins writing on the board. 'food' 'Decorations' 'Musik' 'Photos' 'Bar' None of these seem interesting, and people still begin to pick what they want to do. "When you have picked, you are free to go to your designated team in different parts of the school," Scarlett says which makes people pick a lot faster, and I? I still can't decide.

By the end everyone except me has a thing to do, I'm stuck in my seat and my mind is empty, I can't think of a single thing I want to do.

"Y/n,"

mhm?

"You know what you wanna do?" She asks me, I look at her and shake my head. "Okay, I'll put you on decorations with me, is that okay?" I nod and get out of my seat. I walk down towards her, her eyes following my every step, our eye contact isn't broken till I'm in her arms, listening to her heartbeat, synching my breathing to hers.

"Just friends," I mumble against her chest, making her chuckle and hug me tighter.

"Sure, just friends," She repeats.