Eleven

A/N: I'm trying to write this chapter a little differently mostly because the off days really aren't that interesting. Still Scarlett POV

Text in italic is past tense, and text in normal is the present.

November 12, Y/n may have cheated on me with her girlfriend, and showed her around my house. She left the moment I told her to and I woke up with all her stuff gone, except for the hoodie she always let me wear, I guess she knew it had some sort of comfort for me but I don't know. She didn't tell me anything the day she left, I didn't expect her to but a text would've been nice. 

November 13, I hung out with Lizzie all day, she came around at 3 PM, and as she promised she hung out with my cats and told me all about the gossip going on between the teachers, apparently Healy cheated on her husband with one of the other teachers at the school. Mr. Ludrick, the teacher I took over for, got sent to jail for a case of abuse and pedophilia, so that was apparently why I took over for him. She also told me about the wedding and how even if I and Y/n weren't together she would still invite me, even though we've only known each other for a couple of weeks. In my opinion, Lizzie is sweet and I can already now tell that she and I are going to be great friends. 

November 14, I stayed home, took a bath, ate a nice breakfast, went on a walk around the lake, cleaned my kitchen, worked out for a couple of hours, then took another bath, I lit the fireplace and watched a movie under my fluffy blanket, which reminds me, No I did not just sit back on the couch after Y/n's little showdown, I thoroughly cleaned it, and almost went as far as to bleach it, but I didn't I stayed calm, now back to what I was doing, after the movie I had dinner, fed the cats, watched another movie and went to bed. 

November 15, stayed home (again) slept in this time, forgot to eat, went shopping, took a look at another cat I might get, skipped lunch, worked out, showered, had a little dinner, drank wine, and tried on some new clothes, read a book, drank a cup of hot cocoa and went to bed early, I then woke up in the middle of the night, cried my eyes out, drank more wine, cried some more, threw up, drank more, talked with my mother for some reason, slept for around 15 more minutes on my bathroom floor with my cats, emptied a bottle of wine and as soon as I knew it, it was November 16. 

November 16, I fell back asleep on my bathroom floor, and then woke up in a pool of what I guess is my own vomit, I shower and cry some more, I get to the kitchen, and my phone rang, Y/n<3 plastered on my screen, I pick it up and the conversation goes something like this. 

Me: Hello? 

Y/n: I'm ready to talk, whenever you want, I'm ready. 

I swallow and take a deep breath. 

Me: We can talk, tomorrow good with you? 

Y/n: Tomorrow is fine, 4 PM fit you? 

Me: Yeah, 4 PM, my office, just show up and be honest, that's all I'm asking. 

Y/n: Right, see you tomorrow then. 

Me: Yeah, see you tomorrow

Y/N: Love you

And she hangs up, that was really now what I planned on spending tomorrow on but whatever it takes to save our relationship I guess.