Thirteen

Y/n POV

Being back in her arms is precisely what I have needed for a very long time, just being here in her house is exactly what I need. Though I'm not really looking forward to continuing yesterday's conversation, and yes, I know I was the one who started it and all that but still, and you can hardly blame me, yesterday ended terribly.

I felt so powerless and out of control, like whatever I was about to say would make her throw me out again, of course, I'm happy that I'm still you know, in her bed and not in my own apartment that doesn't even have a couch.

I ungracefully shift on the bed and carefully move her arms so they aren't lying on top of me, I have class in exactly, 20 minutes, so I'm screwed, my first class is with Ms. Olsen so I am definitely screwed, and I know that Scarlett is off today so I'm just going to sneak off and call her at lunch.

I have to spend the entire day avoiding Alex and Alice because there is no way I'm going to deal with either of them, so I'm just going to stay low and get back on track with my schoolwork.

I sit at my desk in Ms. Olsen's class as students begin flooding into the room with notebooks and familiar coffee cups in hand, one guy is on the phone and another is chatting with his friends, the group of girls that walk in chatting about the Christmas party that will be held for our class before we go on Christmas break.

"Goodmorning class. Girls, please find your seats," Miss Olsen requests as she walks into class, also with a notebook and a coffee cup in hand.

The girls do as they are told and find their seats.

"Y/n;" Someone whispers after me, I turn my head and Casper is sitting behind me. I ignore him and turn back to my desk taking notes on what's being said by Ms. Olsen.

"Y/n, come on," He says making me roll my eyes and sigh.

"What?" I whisper back and look at him.

"Wanna skip when we get a break?" He asks me, I make a face at him and shake my head turning back to my work.

He stays quiet until we get the break and come down to me, "Y/n, since when did you become so fucking boring?" He scolds me and laughs sarcastically.

"Since never, I just wanna get my stuff done and graduate," I explain and keep taking notes.

He swipes my pencil and I look at him annoyed, knowing I won't get it back I stand up and walk down towards Lizzie him following close behind me. "Excuse me, Miss?" I say making her look up from her notes.

"Yes?" She smiles at me.

"Is there any chance you have a pencil I may borrow?" I question, she nods and looks through her pencil case before taking one out and handing it to me.

"Just return it after class," She says, I nod and walk back to my desk, with Casper again following close behind me.

"I'm gonna go outside and meet up with the others, if you end up changing your mind text me," He yells back at me as he runs out the door to the class, I don't respond and just shrug before diving back into my notes.

The rest of class goes by smoothly and when she lets us go people gather their notebooks and now empty coffee cups and walk out of the class making sure to throw the cups out before leaving. "Here is your pencil," I say and hand it to her before walking towards the door, "Y/n," She says after me and I turn to look at me, "If you ever need to talk about anything, or anyone just tell me and we can figure something out, even if it's stuff you don't wanna talk with; Actually especially if it's stuff you don't want to talk with Scarlett about, I'm here if you need me to be," She assures me before I walk out without responding.