Eight

I'm not even gonna pretend like I proofread this, I wrote it in the middle of an amusement park in between rollercoasters so it's not that good, and I'm sorry for the late update I'm on vacation rn so Ive been trying.

Y/N: Hey, can I talk w you when I get back to campus?

Y/N: Alice?

Y/N: You good?

Her not answering worries me a little, but it's 5 am so she's probably sleeping. I sit in bed and look out the window for a minute before I get up and walk downstairs, making sure to not wake Scarlett.

I'm standing in the living room with a glass of water in my hand staring out at the lake, the moon is shining on the surface of the water, clouds covering it now and again.

My phone rings, it's my mother.

"Hey mom, kinda late right now," I joke.

"Yes I know, honey, are you free on the 21st?"

"Uh yeah, I think so, November?" I ask her.

"Yes, that's the one,"

"Well, I am, why?"

"We're having a look at your father's will,"

What she says shocks me, he died 6 years ago, and the thought of him makes me tear up.

"Mom, why are we taking this up? He died six years ago," I question her and sniffle.

"Your brother is running out of money and he needs your father's life insurance and his parts of the company,"

Greedy fucking whore, "Look mom, I have to go, I'll see you the 21st," I let her know and hang up.

I open the door out to the yard and sit on the stairs, it's cold, freezing actually. The tears running down my cheeks are warming up my face.

My mother is like most mothers, she's always right and even if she wasn't she still was, she would always get mad at my father when the two of us went out to do stuff together, whether it was ice cream in the summer or ice skating in the winter she would always blow us to pieces when we got home, then my father would send me to my room and they would "make up" or just fuck it out and stop arguing about it.

Now, my brother, is, special, he would always flip out over the smallest things, if I went into his room or got too close to his dinner he would find some way to punish or harm me, most of the time it would be out in the cold at night and let me stay until my father came home late. He would get his friends to beat me senseless and then apologize a second later in front of both my parents and my mom would brush it off.

"You're going to get hypothermia out here,"

I would've laughed, normally I would've laughed, but I didn't, I sobbed, I cried. She sat down next to me, not saying anything, "my mom called me," I say and grab her hand.

"We are um, going to read his will on the 21st, after six fucking years because my loser of a brother is out of cash," I scream and throw the glass onto the stone by the bottom of the staircase breaking it.

I immediately apologize but keep crying.

I dry my face on the sleeve of the shirt I'm wearing and look at her, I get eye contact with her and she starts smiling, "What?" I laugh, "You're beautiful," She says and puts her lips on mine.

"We have class in like 5 hours," I say and pull my lips away from hers, "Wanna go take a shower and warm up?" She asks me, "Yeah, yeah I do," I laugh and stand up, and her eyes glide up and down my body, "Stop eye fucking me," I joke.

"Why should I?" She asks me and flutters her eyelashes, "I would rather you actually do it," I say and slide my shirt down my shoulder, I stop when it reaches the point she wants it to reach and walk inside, "Tease," She yells after me.

I laugh and she runs after me, I run away from her and squeal when she pushes me onto the couch, we're both panting and laughing, I haven't felt this happy in a while, she makes my day better somehow.

"Let's go shower," I kiss her and she helps me up, "Whatever you say," She pulls me up stairs and into her bathroom.

"Did you remember the towels?" I ask her before I step into the shower with her, she doesn't respond so I take that as a no. "I'll go get them," i say and open the door.

"No it's fine Y/n I'll find them," she says, "Scar, just let me do it," i laugh and walk out into the hallway.

I try to open a door and it's locked? Weird, i try another one and it's also locked, the fuck, I open a door more and it's actually open this time, it's a closet, with towels.

I grab some and walk back to her.

The hot water trickles down my body as I step closer to her, she has her back turned to me so I wrap my arms around her torso and rest my head on her shoulder, "did you find the towels?" She asks me. I hum in response and close my eyes to avoid getting water in them.

After two hours of getting ready we are in the car on the way back to the school, I still can't wrap my head around why she would have not one but two locked rooms at her house. I would get if she had locked her office after she found me snooping around in there, but her office is at the other end of the house not to mention downstairs.

"Darl you okay?" She asks me and places a hand on my knee, "yeah, just, thinking," I reply blandly and look over at her, "about what?" She wonders and look at me rather quickly before looking back at the road.

"Just something that's a little weird to me; It doesn't matter, I'm overthinking it," I say and laugh at little at my own stupidity, I am just overthinking it, right?

"You sure?" She pushes, "yes, now drop me off here," I tell her and she stops the car, "you can't pull up to campus with me in the car and then someone sees us," I tell her, she agrees with me.

"I'm gonna see you in class after lunch," I kiss her and get out of the car, she drives off and I start walking to school.

I decide to call my mother back.

"Hey mother,"

"Ah, hey honey, something wrong?"

She always does this, demand something from me one day and the next she cares for me. My mother is a nice person, and she sure as hell is successful, but at the same time she is just so self centered and so fucking bland, I do not get how my father married her, let alone had kids with her.

"No, I'm just calling to ask, you seeing me on the 21st has to be about something more than dads will," I tell her, she sighs.

"Yes, your brother has something he want to tell you, but we'll take it when we get there, which also reminds me;"

"You need a place to stay don't you?" I interrupt her.

"Now that you're offering then yes thank you, I'm just gonna come by your first class tomorrow and get the keys,"

See what I mean? So now I'm gonna have to coordinate that I stay with someone while her and my brother has the apartment.

"Yea, I guess I'll figure something out, which also reminds me that you don't need to pay for my dorm anymore I'm moving into the apartment full time," I inform her and just give in to her.

"But mom I have to go I have class, my first class tomorrow is with miss Johansson so just drop by her office tomorrow morning and I'll be there," I say and hang up on her.

I walk to class meeting up with Alex and Sophia on the way, they of course ask me about my weekend with my "mother" and I of course lie my way out of it saying that it was like usual which Alex understands as "fucking horrible," so he lets it go.

Love y'all, stay safe, be prepared for the drama 🫢 Btw would y'all want Alice to find out or what? And how should Y/n come out to Alex and when? And I promise I will give you more smut later on I just wanna build some character before I start making them fuck eachother.