"Mr. Taehyung" the younger winced at Yoongi's call. The elder just doesn't like to call him with his surname -Kang, he feels like it doesn't suits Taehyung.

Taehyung gaze shifted towards the elder, than Jungkook --who wasn't even looking at him, then back at Yoongi.

"Y-yes?" He didn't knew his voice cracked due to staying mute for almost two and half hours -since the meeting started.

Yoongi didn't initiate, he first gaze at Jungkook who's eyes were stern like usual. A deep sigh left his lips when he stared at Taehyung's slight anxious figure. He was obviously trembling.

"Will you be able to do the presentation?" Taehyung straighten his posture, while his eyes grew wide. His fearful eyes looking at everyone back and forth, trying to grab some mercy but no-one said nothing. Not even Chi-won.

"W-why me?" He chocked out, eyes escaping from Chi-won but stealing glances of Jungkook.

"Because I think you're good in it." Taehyung swiftly gaze at Chi-won failing to notice the tight fist forming on the table. Chi-won was looking at him with pity, like he wanted to say something but couldn't.

"I don't think -----" Taehyung looked down, voice faintly muffling through each ear.

"We have Ms. Lee to help you Taehyung and i guess presenting project will make you experience with it more." He sounded a little assurance, relieving Taehyung's ear a little, but he was still anxious.

"W-what if i mess up?" He carefully asked, the fear in his voice was obvious.

"You won't Tae, i promise." Taehyung once again failed to notice that throaty groan when Chi-won reassured him, caressing his knuckles with his palm.

"Yeah i can guarantee you. I'm a quite certain about you. You'll do good." Yoongi's voice was calm and cheerful, making Taehyung confident upon himself.

He nodded, pressing a smile at yoongi not getting a view of the furrowed face of some specific.

"Moreover we gotta finished it before Christmas so you'll be perfect." Taehyung nodded, assuming if Yoongi selected him, he might really good at presentation.

"So shall we dismiss?" Yoongi's nudged towards Jungkook, who flinched away from his space at the sudden attention from everyone --excluding Taehyung.

He nodded gazing at everyone " Thanks for your time y'all. Let's have your lunch break." Jungkook deep voice reached Taehyung's ear, urging him to look up but he fear.

He heard everyone leaving as he felt a tap on his shoulder, Chi-won had extending his hand towards him to take. "Let's go" he said.

"Mr. Kang?" Chi-won had retracted his hand in instant, getting back to his professional life when Jungkook suddenly took his name.

"Y-yes Mr. Jeon?" He was kind a nervous.

Jungkook's eyes shifted a little too fast towards Taehyung, who was already looking at him.

"Would you mind leaving us for a moment, i would like to discuss something with Mr. Taehyung about the project." His voice was confident, like he doesn't need to permit himself to talk to Taehyung, but still---

Chi-won pressed a smile, nodding his head as he stared up at Taehyung, who was getting anxious. He stepped ahead, hands pressing over Taehyung's who startled by the sudden touch. "Take care hm? I'll be waiting for you to have lunch."

Taehyung smiled back, assuring Chi-won that he'll be fine.

"You shouldn't be showing off your personal wounds to others Mr. Kim Taehyung" Taehyung's eyes retracted from the vanishing figure of Chi-won to the voice. An abrupt frown awned his face, heart racing rapid with anxiousness.