chptr 56

a/n: heres a great way to start the year. happy 2016 guys!

"If all mistakes lead to you, I'd dial that wrong number over and over again," Leia had said. And suddenly he couldn't take it anymore.

He crashed his lips down to hers, snaking his arms around her waist and pulling her close, eliminating the spaces between them. He groaned again when she reached up to run her fingers through his messy hair and kissed him back, just as lovingly, just as passionately.

It was enough to drive him wild.

His tongue skirted around her lips, tasting her cherry lipgloss. She tilted her head and opened her mouth wider to deepen their kiss. Calum moaned weakly, feeling his heart jump at the sensation of her tongue in his mouth.

He didn't even realize she was slowly pulling him backward until the back of her knees hit the side of his bed and she laid down, pulling Calum down with her. Their lips never parted but his eyes flew open in surprise. They were kissing on his bed in the dark. And if they went any further he wasn't sure if he could stop himself any more.

He was hovering above her, kissing her painfully slow, his hands skirting around the hem of her shirt and tickling her sides. She giggled against his lips, which made him smile. "Your hands are cold," she whispered, biting her swollen lips. Her hands locked behind his neck and she pulled his face to hers again with another kiss, this time more hungry and desperate. It was all tongue and heat and moans until she wrapped her legs around his torso and he pulled away.

"Leia," Calum whined, his hands snaking their way inside her shirt. She looked at him with a jutted bottom lip, a small pout that sent Calum's imagination into overdrive, filling his mind with unholy thoughts. He gulped down to clear his throat. "You...are you sure about this?"

She smiled at him innocently. "About what?"

Her overly-sweet smile sent him in the edge. "If we go any further than this I'd probably die if you suddenly change your mind," he said jokingly, but God knows how serious he was.

Leia answered with another sweet kiss on his lips, trailing downward to his jaw and his neck until she reached Calum's collarbones. He was shaking slightly, his breath coming out uneven and ragged. His eyes were closed as he let her suck on sensitive parts of his skin, too lost in pleasure to even form intelligible thoughts.

"I love you, Leia," he blurted out when she tugged on the hem of his shirt, indicating she wanted them off. "And I want to do this right, okay?"

She nodded. Calum dipped in and placed light feathery kisses around her neck, moving his hands up and down her sides. He could feel the fire pooling in his stomach, spreading out his body. Leia moaned out his name softly and he was pretty sure he wasn't going to last very long.

He half-stood up to take his top off. Leia took the chance to reposition herself on Calum's bed and sit up against the headboard and peel her shirt off as well. She giggled when she saw Calum's flustered face, his blush evident even though it was dark. Smiling, Calum shook his head and crawled to where she was.

"You look flustered, Cal," she teased.

"Shut up," he groaned as his lips met hers again. He pressed himself on her, feeling his skin burn whenever it came in contact with hers. He had already memorized the taste of her tongue and the rasp in her voice, but he never got enough.