My mind is playing tricks on me

It was determined that Victoria was mentally unfit to go to prison. She was involuntarily committed into a psychiatric facility for treatment and monitoring. Last night, Victoria escaped from the psychiatric facility by climbing an 8 foot fence and running away.

Buttah is now 37 weeks pregnant.

"Are you still having contractions?" Sasha asked with concern.

Buttah has been contracting all day. The Doula was setting up the room for the water birth. Buttah was only 3 centimeters dialated, and she had to be 10 centimeters before she was ready to push. Dr. Cole was on her way to Buttah's house.

"Yes, I'm still contracting, but it's not that bad." Buttah said walking around the backyard, practicing on her deep breathing.

Buttah has a huge backyard at 6,000 square feet. There was more than enough room to walk around. Sasha was walking with her, keeping her company. Sasha's wounded arm was still weak, but she no longer had to wear a sling. She continued to do physical therapy once a week to increase mobility in her right arm.

"Sasha, do you think I'm ready to get married already?" Buttah asked contemplating on moving forward with Bless.

"I think you have been through so much, and I've witnessed you evolve into this beautiful peaceful person. It's like you know your worth, and you would rather be alone than be with the wrong person. So, with all the growth I've seen in you....I think you're at a place where you should follow your intuition. You know what you should do better than anyone else." Sasha said walking next to Buttah.

Buttah wasn't sure if she could be safe with Bless. She still has not asked Bless about the shooting, but she strongly feels it was someone that he knew. Buttah is at a time in her life where she is trusting God, and surrendering all control. She trust that she is on the right path and led by God.

Bless and Chase were running errands getting last minute items, that Buttah needed for her water birth. Buttah's children were coming over later in the evening. Her children were aware of the water birth, and wanted to be there to see their sister or brother.

"Dang, why when you need shit it's nowhere to be found, but when you're not looking you see a million? I knew I should have asked her yesterday if she had everything she needed. This shit stressful as hell man!" Bless said aggravated.

"Calm down. Let's go to another Walmart, they may have it there. Stop pacing, damn, you making me nervous." Chase said starting to feel anxious.

Bless and Chase have been to three different stores looking for plastic under-pads and waterproof sheets. Bless wanted to be at the house with Buttah, because he was anxious about the birth of his baby. Chase was trying to be there for Bless, but he was anxious as well, not knowing what to do.

"What the hell? Did you see that? Bless asked squinting his eyes looking at Chase.

"Hell yeah, let's get out of here. Folks peeking around corners and shit. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. It's creepy as hell in here, let's go. I'm too tired for this shit." Chase said looking around.

Victoria stole a car after escaping the psychiatric facility, and had been following Bless since he left the barbershop this morning. She knew that she had to steal another car, before the owners reported the one she had. Victoria was pacing the Walmart parking lot looking for another car to steal.

"I can't believe he's calling me man. This is the third time Joe has called. What can he possibly want? Bless asked shaking his head.

"The next Walmart is 20 minutes away, damn. We don't have a choice, she has to have this to deliver the baby." Bless said frustrated.

Victoria had stolen another car and was following Bless and Chase.

"This time I'm just going to ask for help. Ain't nobody got time to be looking around. I don't even know where to look. I couldn't sleep last night; it's like my body knew something was going to happen today." Bless said speed walking into Walmart.

"Slow down man! You know my equilibrium is off. I tried some weed yesterday with the fellas at the shop. I shouldn't have done that. I feel like I'm walking on clouds, but I'm trying to keep it cool." Chase said stretching his legs to catch up with Bless.

Bless turned around to look at Chase, and burst into laughter. Chase eyes were glossy and he looked disoriented.

"You said this happened yesterday, but you act like it just happened. Why are you looking so spooked? I told you not to fuck with that shit. You know you too old for that." Bless said laughing.

Bless finally got what he needed from Walmart, after asking someone for help. Bless forgot where he parked his car, so he was looking around. He found his car, but he saw someone hiding on the driver's side; he pulled his gun.

"Say, hold on, it's somebody on side of the car." Bless said low, and motioned for Chase to go on the other side of the car to catch the person if they ran.

As soon as Bless walked on side of the car, Victoria tackled him, and tried to stab him with a knife. Bless was trying to take the knife from her, then the gun went off.

"Bless!" Chase went on side of the car and saw blood on Bless and Victoria.

Bless pushed Victoria off of him and got into the car.

"Now I'm really tripping! Where the hell she come from, and why are you so calm right now?" Chase said with wide eyes, frantic.

"We need to get out of here. I saw a text from Joe letting me know that Victoria escaped from the psychiatric facility. It didn't surprise me when I saw her. Call 911, and tell them that somebody was shot in Walmart parking lot. I was defending myself, so I didn't do nothing wrong. I need to get to Buttah right now. I don't want her to have the baby without me." Bless said driving away.

"Okay, but that's not her blood. That's your blood, look?" Chase pointed at Bless arm.

Victoria sliced Bless arm with the knife during the struggle. Bless didn't feel anything.

"Damn, let me wrap it up. It should be good. It's not that deep." Bless said pulling over.

"I swear I'm not smoking weed no more. I feel like I've been in a dream since yesterday. You running around here acting like Denzel from "Training Day," and Victoria looking like a patient from the movie "One flew over the cuckoos nest," this is too much." Chase said shaking his head looking confused.

"I have to focus on one thing at a time. My main focus is Buttah right now. Everything else is secondary, I'll deal with the other stuff  later." Bless said driving to Buttah's house.

Bless made it to Buttah's house, and went straight to the bathroom to clean the blood off, and change his clothes.