Oh, you got to be quicker than that

"Hello brother." Bless said with a menacing tone of voice.

Bless was sitting next to Joe, as he was sleeping in his bed.

Joe jumped like he saw a ghost.

"How did you get in here? When did you come to Chicago?" Joe asked sitting on the bed.

"Come on to the kitchen. I made you some coffee." Bless said walking to the kitchen.

"What's up Joe! Do you have popcorn? Chase asked looking in the kitchen cabinets.

"Are y'all okay? I heard about the shooting." Joe asked sitting at the kitchen table.

"Oh yeah, where did you hear it from Joe?" Bless asked leaning forward.

"Uhmm..everybody is talking about it." Joe said stuttering and looking at Bless and Chase.

"Got the popcorn!" Chase said sitting on the couch looking at Bless.

"Drink your coffee Joe. Have you heard from Victoria?" Bless asked sitting back in the chair.

"Why would..." Joe was cut off by Bless.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" Bless hit the kitchen table so hard the coffee mug fell on the floor and broke.

Chase was shaking his head eating the popcorn.

"Who the hell you think...."Joe stood up and Bless punched him in the mouth.

Joe tried to hit back, missed and Bless punched him two more times in the face.

"Oh, you got to be quicker than that Joe." Chase said laughing.

Bless overpowered Joe with the punches. Joe got mad and start swinging punches at Bless. He got Bless one good time in the mouth. Bless touched his lip with his hand and saw blood.

"Aw shit!" Chase said jumping up to stop Bless.

It was too late; Bless was beating the shit out of Joe, literally. Chase couldn't get Bless off Joe, so he threw a tennis ball at his head.

"What the fuck?" Bless jumped up.

"That's enough man. Look at him." Chase said pushing Bless away, making him sit down.

"I know everything. I just don't understand why. All the women in Chicago, and you choose my fiancé." Bless said seething.

"She seduced me." Joe said from the floor, too embarrassed to stand up.

"Fuck that, I don't care about her anymore. You tried to kill me, and other innocent people for $200,000!" Bless stood up ready to fight again.

"Let's go Bless." Chase said trying to keep him from Joe.

"Punk ass shitty muthafuka." Bless walked away.

Joe sat on the floor with his head down.

"Stay the fuck away from me Joe. If I see you again; I'm kicking your ass on-site every time." Bless slammed the front door.

Chase and Bless went the barbershop on the south side.

"What's up Bless?" The manager, Rob asked sweeping the hair off the floor.

"It's all good. How is everything going?" Bless asked sitting down.

"It's been busy lately, that's a good thing. Joe been acting wild. He's been walking around acting like he's running shit. I know that's your brother, but I was ready to kick his ass last week." Rob said looking at Bless.

"You don't have to worry about Joe no more. He knows not to come anywhere near my barbershops." Bless said.

"Rob, I need you to look after the other two shops for me. I can't keep traveling like this leaving my woman by herself, we're having a baby. I need to be there to take care of her." Bless said looking at Rob.

"Congratulations man! I can do that." Rob said smiling, genuinely happy for Bless.

Rob was a loyal worker that Bless had known for 10 years. He knew he could confide in Rob.

"I'm going to head out man, here are the keys to the shops. The other managers already know to report to you, and I'll pay you extra for your time." Bless said giving Rob the keys and headed back to Texas.