Bless

"What do you want Victoria?" Bless asked annoyed.

"Can we talk? I'm sorry for running away. I was scared, and didn't feel like I was ready, but I'm ready now." Victoria pleaded.

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm done with you, and don't call me again Victoria." Bless said with authority.

When Bless got off the phone with Victoria he was furious.

"Why do people always try to come back when you move on." Bless said to himself.

"Bless, I don't agree with how you are treating Buttah. Sasha told me that you haven't called her in two weeks." Chase said to Bless over the phone.

Bless went to Chicago for the weekend to check in with his barbershops. Chase managed the Texas barbershop when Bless wasn't there.

"I have to prioritize my barbershops right now. I'm too stressed out man. Especially after Victoria called like she never left. I don't have time for this shit right now." Bless said aggravated.

"It's not Buttah's fault that Victoria left you! You're acting like a simp! At least call her on her birthday! Did you know that today was her birthday?! Chase yelled at Bless.

"Yeah, I know today is her birthday. How is she doing?" Bless asked sounding gloomy.

"She's doing great. She ain't worried about your indecisive ass. I'm out man." Chase said hanging up the phone, aggravated.

Chase saw Buttah as a perfect match for Bless, and she didn't deserve to be treated badly.

Bless was talking to one of the Barbers at one of his shops in Chicago, when he heard the door chime. Victoria walked into the shop like a boss. She is 5'7 with long straight hair, light brown skin, high cheekbones and pretty hazel eyes; she is beautiful. Bless walked towards Victoria and told her to follow him outside.

"Why are you here? I told you I didn't want anything to do with you. You know I don't play games, and when I say something I mean it. I don't care why you left, because I'm over it. I wish you the best, but I don't want nothing to do with you." Bless said walking back into the barbershop and leaving Victoria outside.

Victoria was enraged, because she was used to having her way with men. "It's not over until I say it's over." Victoria said to herself as she wiped tears from her eyes, and walked back to her car.

"What's been up with you lately man? I've been taking care of the barbershops, and you still act like you got a problem with me. What's up Joe? Bless asked looking at Joe as they sat in his office.

"Chaz asked me to help him sale his barbershop before he got sick. He didn't think that the barbershop would be successful, because he wasn't making much profit after a year of opening. It wasn't a good investment, so I was making moves, and I found someone who wanted to buy the shop for $200,000. That's more than what Chaz paid for it, so I felt like it was a good deal. When he asked you to take over, it pissed me off man." Joe said aggravated.

"Okay, so you wanted to sale the barbershop, and take the money for yourself?" Bless asked fuming with red eyes.

"Well, yeah." Joe said shrugging his shoulders.

"I can't even look at you right now man. I don't need you managing a damn thing at my barbershops anymore. You don't even have to give me my keys back; I'm changing the locks. Stay the fuck away from me Joe." Bless said getting up to leave.