Chapter 39 : Ad Laetus Fiesta. (3)

THIRD PERSON NARRATIVE.

It started off with a bang.

Everyone sat in waited breath as they look over the stage. It was finally time. They could now know who is beyond this band that has miraculously blown up and stayed in the Hots for two weeks with no stopping.

The student council in particular were filled with expectations, some were just casually bored while most of them were brimming with excitement.

The whole Coliseum was silent. Every seat was filled, some students and visitors have to go to the other Coliseum and be served with the screens instead. It really is a wonder how some mysterious band can have people waiting on them like this.

And as soon as people lowered their voices, the stage lit up with a fiery entrance, the sound of drums and guitars resounded through the whole area as two diverse voices harmonised.

"Oh woah, Oh woah! Oh woah-uh oh! Oh! LCF, OH!" The students sang along with their cheers. People who were new did not know what to do except awkwardly looked around with confused yet awed smiles.

Most students who are fans knew who was already starting, the first lyrics belonged to their two main vocals: Caelum and Ossum. Caelum has the voice of a boy while Ossum is the girl. They sport two high range vocals that people can't get enough of. And with their identities partially being presented, it seems that their palettes are quite the blending.

"See, see. No matter the consequences, you follow the rules.—Yet with a life so tainted, you go ahead and break those-!" Ossum sings fiercely, her mask lights up in a colour of royal purple. Her mask was detailed with cobwebs in the base of a gold lining, such accessory had the fashionistas reeling.

"What's with life so exclusively extra with how I go on? It doesn't matter if we would still fall." Caelum counters with his toothy grin. The seashell design on his left eye shone with oceanic light. "The clock ticks like we are all on a single platter of a rotten dime."

"Through fall," The newest member so far that everyone knows of his existence was Clypeus. Most of the time, he acted as background singer as of sorts. That's why everyone is hoping for at least a full verse with them.

"Through winter~" Eulises chimes in. Ah yes. Their favourite fruity boy. The one who feeds the social media bins.

"And through spring!" Everyone shouted along with Lumen, the drummer and the one with fabulous hairstyle.

"We follow Summer around, waiting for our own problems to flee." Ossum gasped out for a moment, "But with all of these expectations and heavy burdens--"

"Why can't we just move head on and see!?" Eulises and Lumen shouted as they did a small instrumental. Everyone shouted with vigour as they say the not so planned fanchant, "Oh Life, Oh Life!"

"Oh We Go- Take off and take flight," The song's chorus became soft and comforting, it was like smelling petrichor after a raging rain. "And when we reach the sky, let's spread our wings and feel the wind--gather the courage and let our words within the passing breeze!"

Alver Crossman watches with wonder as the lyrics resounded through the whole stadium. The song, although somewhat butchered at some parts (—he doesn't know why the band does that, but it was quite refreshing and weirdly entertaining.) gave its meaning.

He wonders if he really can take a short break. But--, the expectations of everyone, deeming him as perfect, would be taking a break seem normal and perfect as well? Or is it considered taboo and a failure of a move, just like how his stepmother says?