Chapter 29 : Not So Successful, Indeed. (2)

THIRD PERSON NARRATIVE.

It was a bad idea. Really.

Why was it that the first thought both of his brothers think about is him dating Cale!?

Although that doesn't sound that bad since the other is rich and handsome— that oversteps the line of bros! They are clearly nothing more but friends, what did they even do to misunderstand him???

Sighing, Kim Rok Soo covers his face with his palm after almost coughing out his lungs. "We're not dating." He exclaimed. They really weren't, why are they looking at him like that!?

'It's okay to be homo, dear brother. So am I, so why are you still hiding it?'

'This punk is giving me a headache...'

Kim Rok Soo sighs and stood up, taking his finished meal and putting it on the sink, "whatever, I'll go." Kim Rok Soo soon then left the kitchen and headed up towards the bathroom to wash his teeth before going to his bedroom.

"So?"

Cale starts to talk once he noticed the other's presence yet his fingers stayed firm on the handle, playing intently with how fast he was pressing the buttons.

"They thought I was dating you." Kim Rok Soo bluntly told him, not even bothering to sugarcoat his words.

Cale didn't seem to be surprised but rather amused, seemingly as if he predicted this very moment. That assumption was really far from the truth but the redhead can't blame the two when Rok Soo is unknowingly dense and quite touchy, very touch-starved that Rok Soo himself acts so sweetly intimate.

Not like Cale was going to make him stop doing it though, he enjoys interactions like this since he never had people like his attention nor presence much.

"Not so surprising," Cale comments almost ignorantly as to which Kim Rok Soo raises a brow at. "Remember those rumours surrounding me and Paseton around school?" Choi Jung Soo once told of him about that before with something in his eyes like expectancy of some sort but he brushed it off.

"The girls assumed I was dating him, just because I took Paseton out once to eat to a restaurant although I was only giving him food because apparently he left his lunch whilst we were out. But that would mean I'm unfaithful to my boyfriend now, hm?" Cale teased as he wiggled his eyebrows, completely being mischievous as usual.

Kim Rok Soo scoffed, it was dumb but he played along with his own devilish smirk, "Should I let you sleep on the couch, darling?"

Cale shivers dramatically and shook his head immediately. "No sir!"

The two stared at each other before chuckling, quite finding themselves having fun but enough of that. Kim Rok Soo sunk his body next to the redhead received another controller.

"I'm gonna have so much fun destroying you in Indomitable Alliance!" Cale snickers, joyfully and selected his character with a mysterious man that was in a hooded coat.

Kim Rok Soo knows of this character as Half-Dragon mage, quite op as hell but can be beaten anyway.

The Korean grins and selected a character, a man with black hair and black clothing. The character was known as Black Blade Knight or so as the game names him.