Chapter 6 : Pomum likes to get recognition from Somnus (1)

THIRD PERSON NARRATIVE.

A week has passed as time goes by, and during those days, Cale Henituse and Kim Rok Soo had been subtly hanging out after school but not anywhere near inside the institution. The two had been hanging out once or twice under a tree or somewhere deep inside the garden where no one could go to - it is pretty large that it mostly gets students, lost.

So the headmaster has given them a foot tracer device for searching where they had come first so they aren't lost in the maze.

And currently, two boys with the same eye colour sat under a tree - a bit faraway from maze where they can see the heads of students getting in and out of the maze for some reason.

Rok Soo had reached the resolution that Cale Henituse wasn't that awful as others say. Truth be told, he's really exceptionally tranquil and keen with the exception of the snide comments to a great extent however generally, he is gravitationally inclined to the grey line.

A good example of a balance that seems to 'outweigh' the good side, but in all honesty, his bad side was relatively minor. Honestly speaking, the bad side of his is probably his health (you should take your own words, Rok Soo-ah.), his questionable insults and his reputation.

But there is also a side that Rok Soo wants to give the other a disappointed look but can't due to his lack of expressing emotions since he is lazy,

Cale is a menace.

A very very infuriating computative bastard that likes to antagonise his arse. For the past weeks, he had been thaumaturgically attached to the hip like a leech and wait for him from the entrance to ask(—force him.) if he wants to hang out with him. And with Cale's non existent shame and Rok Soo's unyielding reluctance, he gets drag anyway.

Kim Rok Soo ponders on how the hell they got to Hais Island in a matter of hours then he remembers they went to the island with a fucking HELICOPTER. He shouldn't even be fazed at this point because why is he expecting something normal within the Henituse blood beside him. Although, their companionship is improving quite well.

Randomly, Cale thwacks his back with the tree's pillar harshly which results a fruit falling onto Rok Soo's head, uninvited, it then rolls down to his lap. The apple is still very fresh and red, vibrantly redder than Cale's hair.

The redhead flinches at the impact he made and grins sheepishly at the black-haired male who tear his attention away from the book and to him with a gaze that seems to be calling his death.

"What."

Cale moves his eyes away and whistled, pretending he never did it and relaxed on the tree more carefully. Rok Soo couldn't help but sigh in resignation of letting him off and return back to his book and quickly latch onto where he left off.

It's not in his willpower to control whatever the redhead does anyway.

The breeze passes by them as their hair moves within the wind's guidance. From an outsider's view, they look like one those attractive male leads you see in a romance novel but in reality, the two had no little interest in such things as romantic relationships.

Not when they are busy with academics even though they are extremely intelligent to the point they can pass as alumnus. Although that statement is realistically true, the both are too tired and lazy to even care about fast forwarding. Gosh, even Rok Soo wants to sleep right now but he can't because of the essay he needs to pass today.

Thinking about lazing around, Kim Rok Soo nudges the somnolent red-haired teen which woke him up from whatever he was thinking of. Cale looks over to the lanky teen with his now fully awake eyes, "Hm?"

"Didn't you say something about your situation."

It sounded more like a statement rather than a question. Cale deadpans before changing it to a more blank expression. Seemingly uninterested but inside, he is a bit nervous.

"Well," he starts off with an unsure tone, "we have been told to make a song about a story and it is said that we could pick a story in the library, but, I planned to have this song a bit personal and I want you to look at it if the diegesis is good enough to be considered as great, but I'mveryinsecureaboutitandidontreallywannaseemdespereteforaskingforhelp but you came onto my mind, so..." He ends it off with closed eyes as if someone was about to pour a cold water bucket on him.

Kim Rok Soo had to take a double check if he heard the right words and look at the boy with a surprised look, '...huh, didnt know he could rap lol.'  If Cale had heard his thought, he would be rolling on the ground whether in astonishment or pain.

However, Rok Soo doesn't really mind looking over his companion's work. He's pretty sure that the redhead is as good as he makes himself out to be - he has little confidence when it comes to himself, it's pitiful really.

Rok Soo blinks and nods indifferently, "That's all? Sure then."

Cale short-circuits at the dark-haired boy's placid words and reels in the statement. Huh? That easy? How- actually, he should've expected that from laid back Kim Rok Soo who doesn't give a fuck about his surroundings.

"Huh???"

Rok Soo could see him looking so lost, he wants to laugh but instead a resonant breathy sound escapes his lips, "I'm only checking, right? It's not like you're going to make me run a mile or whatever." 

The black-haired teen places a hand on the other's head and let it stay there - it feels very fluffy, "Plus, it's alright to request these sorts of insignificant stuff - at least you're not like someone who asks me to go fetch a sword from downtown or something." Kim Rok Soo certainly knows who he was anonymously talking about.

Moving that aside, the black-haired male takes in the scenery before him. The red-haired teen looks suspiciously close to a puppy who had just gotten a treat and a pat from his owner.

Cale, who - for some reason feels iffy, stiffens and scowls at the teen in front of him. "...why do I feel like you're thinking of me as something preposterous?"

The lanky teen blinks and retracts his hand, 'yeah... he is a puppy with rabies.'

"Nothing."

"I could still feel it!"

-

Choi Jung Soo couldn't resist the opportunity to frown as his back unexpectedly feels cold and a cutting sensation slithers inside his guts. He glances around and sees nobody, he is right now in the third structure since some educator required his assistance in getting boxes from the extra space and spot it to the gym.

The two large boxes on his hands were loaded with sports related things containing balls, nets, and dissected posts.

"I feel very triggered..." He pouts before continuing to his destination.

author's note. — °•*⁀➷
should I do a valentine's
special where our
Pomum and Somnus
do something chaotic
within the couple society?

I am relishing for the thrill
of chaos on throwing
rocks on couples for
making me feel single.