Chapter 34 : The Day After Tomorrow's Today's Tomorrow (1)

THIRD PERSON NARRATIVE.

"You know, I'm actually quite curious."

It was the first period in the afternoon, everyone had to skip classes for the musical performance that would happen in a few days or so.

At most, they have three days to practice but on the third day, everyone who's in the G.E department would be laying out the decorations with their own ideas and supplies.

The B.A department would be busy building up their own businesses as practice and experience whilst the S.A and H.M representatives would have to be the ones to choose the competitions and contests - there might also be those who do not need to do everything and just wait for the festival. Overall, everyone would be pretty much busy.

"What do you guys think of the event that would take place?"

"It's summer right?"

"I think it's cool, could be flowery or beachy."

"True, it'd be nice for the principal to open up the gym pools."

"Everyone wouldn't fit though."

"Ah right, how many are we again?"

The five students all circled in the centre, their instruments and core abandoned as they all snacked on some, probably expensive, food they all bought. There were lemonade, grapes and different fruit juices, no one was allowed to drink liquor inside the the school grounds.

Rok Soo popped a cherry in his mouth, watching as everyone conversed with his hand occupied with earl grey tea. He was taking each and one of everyone's snacks, it was nice to be the favourite. He has free pass in food :D

"It's probably beach season for the teachers," Rok Soo chimes in. "They seem like they prefer the sea rather than in the forest, well, except for Sir Haben and the other Lohikäärme Clan teachers."

Taylor pushed his hair with his shoulder by dragging it down then flip it elegantly, "That's true, but I'm pretty sure the Lohikäärme will blend in the flowery season. After all, they are the highly-regarded people the head master could ever have in his school."

Paseton rolls his ocean eyes slightly before pushing his glasses back in, "dang. I might have to get used to wearing these."

The blue-haired teen chortles before saying an opinion on his matter, "But anyway, the beach season would definitely get a big applaud from my Clan. Even a sponsor, maybe?"

"That would be sick- oh oh wait! I could ask my uncle for sponsoring too! He is currently the head of Cerise!" Cale excitedly tells the others. Cerise is the Thames modeling company.

One of the best designers and apparel in the world of fashion. Throughout the three decades of its existence, the shop that was just filled with random silk from lotus and wool and minimal customers has now became one of the best buildings in the world with how pleasing their product is.

It's the hard work and creativity that the workers strive on. Cale Henituse in his toddler days would be the little model for children's apparel, ha... good ol' days.

"Huhu~ if the both of you did, I think the receptions and supplies they would give would be so... unique and expensive." Mary laughs inwardly, playing the keytar on her lap. The melody she was playing was 'Needs' by Verzache.

It fit the mood with how peacefully, promiscuously busy the day is, you can hear lots of student chatters around the hallways and outside the grounds. There are also shouts from teachers and alike, after all, setting up decorations over a school with four departments is not that easy.