Chapter 15 : Lovely Streets (1)

THIRD PERSON NARRATIVE.

"Ayup Paseton!"

The Whale siblings' attention went to the voice and the younger sibling found him - a redhead with his bag swung over his shoulder while a black-haired guy nonchalantly squinted his eyes in a greeting as he holds his books firmly close to his chest. With Witiria befuddled and Paseton practically shining, the younger blossoms into a wide smile and waved at the two.

"Aye, Cale, Rok Soo!" Paseton greets as he walked up towards them, not minding the stares people were boring in their heads.

"Mind coming to the house later? I and Rok here have got multiple samples to ring," Cale explains vaguely - not really letting people pry in to their conversation. Kim Rok Soo moves his head to the side slightly as he subtly glance around the room, hiding through his bangs to observe the uncomfortable prying eyes around them.

Paseton, who got the message through Rok Soo's eyes, nodded and then at an alarming rate, his smile turns blankly normal. "Ah, text me the time and coordinates later."

Cale nods, "su'e" he was about to walk away when Rok Soo grabbed his hand and tugged him to another hallway - the korean was simply grumbling under his breath, clearly inaudible for other people to hear but Paseton knew what the other was saying.

"Ouch- ah, Rok Soo! What was that for!?"

"닥쳐, 네가 내 점심을 떨어뜨렸잖아" shut up. you dropped my lunch.-what the other implied.

"I said I was sorry and it's not my fault you were- gah! Fine... I'll give you my sweets later..."-Cale begrudgingly pouted.

Witiria and other people who were watching the scene had odd expressions on their faces.

Paseton laughs, "how lovely."

The day could not get any weirder.

-

Kim Rok Soo clicks his tongue as he watches the redhead tune in Paseton's bass and fix its strings, they were currently in a studio Cale bought just yesterday. It was a good choice but Kim Rok Soo wanted to do something that could rest his fingers movements. He wanted to write but he couldn't as he is too lazy to get up from this comfortable couch that was provided by Miss Violan.

"-ah, there! It's fixed!"

Cale says, giving the bass back to Paseton who was practically brimming with happiness as he hugs the arm of the bass, "Good to be back in this type of field!"

The redhead snickers as he flap his hands bashfully and also with pride, "And that's thanks to me!"

Kim Rok Soo deadpans.

"You're right! Thank you, Cale!" Paseton replies playfully.

Kim Rok Soo's expression deepens more after hearing that before it disappeared to a blank one, he sighs with bored turmoil and took whatever was beside him. He did not care about even was what happening between the two idiots beside him except for the fact that they are talking about seafood.

Talking about seafood, he was craving octopus balls. His lips pressed into a thin line as he thought about food, his eyes animatedly become lines. He shook his head to focus but his stomach wanted to embarrass him and growled, taking the attention of the two.

Cale blinks owlishly then grins, "Rok Soo~ are you hungry?"

The raven pondered a bit on how to respond to the other - he was about to open his mouth when his stomach growled again, he sighs: "yes..."

Cale made an unexplainable noise but it sounded happy so the two let it be. "Since we are near a restaurant let's go eat some food- I'm also hungry."

Paseton chuckles and agrees with the other's statement, blue eyes gaze over the raven; "what do you say, Rok? Wanna grab a full meal course?"

The raven head deadpans, "Can't we just eat normal street foods? Ah- right, you guys are rich. Never mind that, yeah whatever. As long as Cale pays."

The redhead visibly flattens as he heard the other's remark and huffs dramatically, "My Rok Soo is so unfavourable! How dare you use me as a walking ATM!?" He yelled jokingly.

"You spoil me though-" Kim Rok Soo stated it like a fact. Well, it was indeed a fact - something Paseton had just learned and it is a good blackmail.

"I can clarify his statement as a witness." Paseton chuckles with sadistic mirth.

Cale snorts as he stood up from his chair with a pout, obviously defeated at the two's teasing eyes. Rolling his eyes as he humoured the two with a smirk, "Whatever, I am a Henituse - I have my black card here anyway."

Kim Rok Soo and Paseton looked at each other and squinted their eyes in disbelief, "Cale... did you steal that...?"

"What no!? Why would you think that ㅜㅡㅜ"

"My father doesn't even give me one. I only get a silver cheque for the rest of a month." Paseton chimes in. The said sliver cheque was at least higher than two thousand five hundred pounds. Yeah, fucking rich people.

Kim Rok Soo sniffs jokingly, "...I don't even have a father to give me one-, let alone alive."

At the blunt joke, the two shake their head - stifling a lot. "Damn." The two rolled their eyes but laughed at the end anyway. The three of them have bad mentality, someone give them fucking therapists- holy hell do these little shits.

author's note. - °•*⁀

hehehhehehe here.