Chapter 11 : Let's Start With Us!

THIRD PERSON NARRATIVE.

"Don't worry, I know exactly what I'm doing. Everything is going to be fine." Rok Soo says, calmly picking up the shard pieces of another clay-made figure. They have been banned from the music room, fortunately enough, Cale got his guitar with him. It was also broken - but anyway.

Cale, beside him with an incredulous look, grimaces as he also helps in picking up the remnants of the clay made toy. "How can you still say that?"

Rok Soo looks up blankly before smiling painfully, "Because sometimes, when things get tough, denial is all we have."

Cale blinks.

Then blinks again.

"I-..." He tries to mutter up a sentence but failed to do so as he stares at the dead black-haired male who laid on the ground dramatically.

To be honest, that is a mood but Cale needs adult common sense right now. It is chaotic when the both of them are on the ground wailing about their existence, and Cale, being the absolute tsundere he is, drops the shards on the plastic bag before patting the korean's back pitifully, "Sucks to be you."

"..."

A flip was shown in front of his face but he didn't care and laugh obstreperously.

Enough of that, the two stoically went back to picking up the wreckage and peacefully cleaned it up. The redhead places a hand on his hips as he looked at the destroyed strings on his guitar. Should he buy another or no? I mean - that was a gift from his mom and he can't just dispose of it. It was also the last gift he had from his mother.

However, on the other hand, Kim Rok Soo pulls out a transparent plastic bag ziplock filled with the consecutive strings. If you were facing Kim Rok Soo's back, you'd think he was giving drugs to Cale.

Cale snatched the guitar from the ground and put it on his bed, the lanky teen throws the bags on the redhead while the other gave him a nasty glare. "What was that for?"

"You ignored me. I kept on giving it to you but you were staring too deeply at the guitar." Kim Rok Soo bluntly says and sat on the end of the bed, grabbing the pair of sheets just beside him, it was the lyrics and notes of the song.

"Fair."

Kim Rok Soo hums as he looks over the written words one more time. He stops at a certain line before opening his mouth, "The whole song seems like it could be a duet."

Cale nods, agreeing to his opinion as he continues to fix the strings, already tuning them once it was finished.

"Could be-, why? Do you want to sing it with me?" He raises a brow, not even looking at the other's direction.

Kim Rok Soo presses his lips into a thin line as his eyes narrow at his thoughts, "Eh, no way. Singing would bring me unwanted attention, I'd rather write a poem about a surmise of romeo and juliet. Besides, I sound horrible."

"Pfft right," The redhead snickers and strums, doing a basic warm up before having a blown out melody, "it's fine if you never want the attention, what's important is that you're doing what you want to do~"

Kim Rok Soo scoffs in disbelief as he watches the redhead literally sing, he watches, dumbfounded. What was this? Was this some High School Musical type beat-?

The korean sighs, exasperated as he realizes. '...I'm in a fucking musical- THIS AIN'T NO HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE IF THERE IS NO BATTLE DANCES... DONT tell me that Venion and Neo are the fucking mean girls in this shit.'

Kim Rok Soo visibly cringes at his own thoughts and shook his head like a madman, no way. Right?

"Are we really doing this, like, right now??" He questions, his voice lacks of credence.