Chapter 30 : Not So Successful, Indeed. (3)

THIRD PERSON NARRATIVE.

The first thing he ever woke up to was something enclosed to his body, and a fluffy warm blanket on top—completely hovering on his body with the heat hanging at every inch of his body except his face.

Yet somehow, Cale keeps this to himself and decided not to do anything despite seeing a number of 6 on the clock, it's not like Rok Soo would wake up so early anyway but then again, who did their school schedules so short that it so packed up their free time!? It's almost as if they are expected to do every project or essay on one day.

Despite being an early bird—which is not so fanciful for his liking, Cale himself also likes to sleep and waste the hours of morning light. He did not really do so much back at the manor, servants would do everything right away and the time schedule for everything even though he had already directly given them a clear for being the heir or what more.

Cale Henituse yawns inwardly and craned his neck to see the said culprit of being caged. There, a peaceful and soft looking homeboy comes with his smiley yet slumber face.

Wow, Cale takes a minute to appreciate his friend's attractive appearance. He just noticed how different the other's features from his brothers.

Although compared to Cale, Kim Rok Soo looks quite mature and has more of narrowed style of eyes, similar off to a cat or fox.

But when compared to his brothers, he looks relatively young especially in some cases, looking like a silent child among busy men or maybe, an unbothered sheep between two rowdy dogs. Well, he can't deny Lee Soo Hyuk and Kim Dokja's attractiveness too, and that of actors.

It would've been so good if they were instead of whatever they are doing right now. Truly deserving of such career, I'm sure even his stepmother would agree with their potential.

"You're not being so sly with your staring."

A breathy chuckle escapes from the now awake Korean who still seems like he wants to sleep.

Cale raises a brow in response, "So? It's not like I'm secretly in love with you or anything that I'm raving about your looks inside my head."

Kim Rok Soo narrows his eyes in disbelief before coughing in his hand from his dry throat, "Too specific there, bud."

The redheaded youth cheekily stuck his tongue out and proceeded to rest his head on the other's shoulder, "Eh, whatever. I don't wanna get up yet, so suffer."

"You're such a brat."

"For you, duh."

"Cale, no."

"Cale, yes."

"Why are you even doing this?"

"Because I'm bored."

"Just break the forth wall."

"Shh, we don't speak of that existence. It was already crumbling down when you spoke of slacker life."

"Don't talk to her like that.."

"Oh, so now you like her more than me?"

"Why are you acting like I'm cheating on you??"

"Aren't you?" The red youth puffs his cheeks, dramatically.

The two bantered as usual before the raven thought of something and grinned.

The other was naturally sceptical of that sudden smile and was about to get up when Kim Rok Soo put all of his fingers next to his sides, tickling him in attack.