Chapter 38 : Ad Laetus Fiesta. (2)

THIRD PERSON NARRATIVE.

It was simply a turmoil of chaos momentum for the dark-haired teen as he stepped out of the storage room with the most blank look everyone could offer.

His eyes particularly similar off of a fish, but the furry ears on his head makes it more rather appealing. The black fur and movable ears, the ladies can't help but silently squeal and start to whisper among each other.

And Cale in particular was trying not to laugh his ass off.

Well. Keyword: tried.

"AHHAAHAHAHAHA!"

It was like hearing stitch coming out of the debris and declaring his evil plans of taking over the world but no, it sounded contagious as fuck. It got a few of the male service boys laughing like dominoes.

Kim Rok Soo rolled his eyes at the other's display of happiness, "Geez. Shut up, servant."

Cale smirked and raised a brow, "Oh yeah? What do you have on me, furboy?"

"Oh Dear Dragons..."

"Don't worry, you look quite appetizing to the eye~"

"You're really getting on my nerves, and that's saying something."

Kim Rok Soo turned his back on the redhead who whipped in glory as he returned to his cackling. Although his jubilant expression didn't last long as Amiru reminded him of his makeup getting ruined.

"Write that down! Write that down!"

"Onggg, pretty boys. I suddenly like school."

"I think I don't regret being alive anymore-"

"He'ssocuteifeellikeeatinghischeeks--"

"Which cheeks!?"

"AYO SHUT YO ASS."

Kim Rok Soo silently covered his ears from the coos behind him that were surely from the weirdos, ahem, ladies—he meant.

He's not cute!

Kim Rok Soo scowls, adorably. Wasn't I supposed to be an outcast!? Wasn't I supposed to be passerby one!? Damn it. Where did I go wrong???

As Kim Rok Soo swells deep in his misery, Cale pouts as he got scolded by Eric for, apparently, bullying Rok Soo. He wasn't, seriously. He was just being a good friend complimenting his far too bullshit of a friend middle named trouble. You know. Best bud things, or something.

"Also, Cale. I've heard from Bassen that you didn't come home for almost two weeks now." Eric whispers, his tone filled with worry while his eyebrows creased: "What happened? Where were you?"

Growing up being childhood friends, it was natural for someone who's as uptight like Eric to be worried about something like this.

But Cale felt like he doesn't care about that anymore. Perhaps it was just his lack of feelings on the matter, or maybe he gave up--. But that's for another day, just not now.

Cale simply crossed his arms and shrugged, not even bothering to look at the frown on his ten year long hyung, "Guess I was carried away by being a songbird and not some caged pet. Can't blame a troublemaker now, could ya?"

The grey-haired teen was about to reach out when Cale flinched slightly, gathering his limbs all to himself as pieces began to crack in his fingers.

"That doesn't exactly answer my questions-"

"Oh, won't you look at the time. It's time to serve." The redhead gasps and leaned forward against the chair, "I guess we end the convo here short."

"Cale, wait!"