Chapter 21 : Band Names Are Stories Itself ! (2)

THIRD PERSON NARRATIVE.

The radio had been going on for several minutes. There had been at least four songs that had been sung, and that fueled more of the students hunger for music but that was not possible as their free time was going to get cut by classes again.

Nevertheless, they were all intrigued and curious of this 'band' the school had deemed worthy enough to be heard. Well, not like they can protest because they are worthy especially those vocals.

A few girls could be seen in the business corridors, all huddled close as they gossip as usual but this time it was about a certain band, the new one:

"Say say~! What is their band name?"

"Ahhh! I'm curious too!" A girl huffs, "Seriously, this is the first time forever that I had not heard a band say their introduction first."

A brunette nods to acquiesce her statement, "I know right? It's hard to distinguish who's who if we do not know their normal voice!"

"Ah~ I cannot wait to see their looks! Say say, what if our Cold Prince is one of it?"

"Gah! No way, Kim Rok Soo-ssi hates attention! Maybe the Bad Boy is! Isn't he one of the top students of the G.A - Art Section department??"

"Gasp- you're right, maybe maybe! Uwah~~ itself is a Novel romance!"

"Just imagine a transfer student which is said to be the heroine and would take the bad boy's attention, Young Master Cale would definitely show off his skills~! I'd like to be the heroine!"

"Eh, as much as I like the bad boy troupe, I'd have mister right who is quite submissi-"

"Okay stop stop. I'm still curious about the other members, i think there are three others-- I might be wrong though!"

"What about that pretty long-haired swimmer that won the national championship two years ago?"

"Paseton-ssi?" Another girl giggles and fans herself, "It would remind me of a shounen musical manga! How fantastic! The guy goes to a cold swimmer to a graceful singer!"

"Well, I can't exactly not disagree with that one." The taller one in the group grins, "I've seen Young Master Cale and Paseton-nim hanging out together when class is over and they would run towards wherever!"

The four girls gapes at her with astonishment and motioned for her to go on, "WHAT ELSE!?"

"They would joke around and uhh, what do they call those things boys do again? Uhm, Dutch rub! They would run together in the halls as if they are playing tag. I also saw then running around the fountain together, I think they had someone with them but I couldn't see the figure!"

"WAH?!" The girls reacted simultaneously and looked at each other with wide eyes. The one with fan brought the golden fan close to her lips and silently squeal, "Omg... i-is IS THIS WHAT THEY CALL CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT?"

"Ha? Leanne, what are you talking about?"

"It's-, it's like those stories where the bad boy is so lonely and one day the bad boy and good boy got into detention and they start off rough but in the end they become friends! And then the heroine comes in and goes between them and it goes back to square one again!"

Gasp!

"... girls" the tall girl with blonde hair stood up and slam her palms on their table with a determined expression, "If a girl that is a transferee comes at school and is in our boys' class, we must not let her break the beautiful bond!"

Leanne completely nods with wide eyes. The two other girls who were twins nod in unison, "We must not let a cannon fodder mess with our beautiful shounens' bond!"

These girls are seriously... in their own world.

Rosalyn sighs in the corner as she hears the racket about those overly popular new band and even more with those cringeworthy titles they had made for those second years.

Hm, well, they do have a point though. For one, it was quite a surprise not to hear a band introduction first but Rosalyn had deduced that they hadn't got a band name yet, they also seem to be beginners in this type of field and what she means by that is that maybe this is their first time being in a group.

Ever since the music has played, Lark wouldn't stop mentioning about how cool it was when that singer switched to having a graceful silver voice to an immediate rock punk.

Sigh, everything seems to have duality these days.

On the other hand, Kim Rok Soo definitely was not pouting. He wasn't okay? He was just a bit upset that Cale took away his kisses.

His delicious bags of Hershey's!

Now here he was, following after Cale with his head down - Paseton was beside them the entire time with a smile, honestly, he looks too innocent you wouldn't think he did something bad.

Taylor already left since his class was starting leaving Mary to go back to her dorm to prepare the apparently last second project she was given.

Speaking of last second projects, he was also requested by his literary teacher to go to this one competition.

Kim Rok Soo frowns at the thought of work, well, not like he can do anything about that-also, there was a winner's prize which was a medal and ten thousand silver coins.

Kim Rok Soo decided he'll do it for the money. Besides, he doesn't have to worry about spending groceries for the next four months.

"Rok Soo, are you still sulking?" Paseton chuckles.

The raven squints his eyes before huffing and turning his cheek to the side which laid out an obvious response. He was not sulking!

The blue-haired teen shuffles close and pats the other's head. They were going to the rooftop to do a bit of orchestrating, they already had their band name which was quite lore-worthy.

It was even more funny about the fact that Kim Rok Soo is a literature student and Cale had bring that out so he can write some sort of story behind everything. Cale be doing some smart shit with band. He is pulling his own storyline like it's taking a walk in the park.

Just a few minutes ago, at least an moiety of an hour, the five of them had discussed some things. The teacher they were planning to take with the band has already been dealt with, surprisingly, the teacher was very welcoming despite their reputations.

After all in this school, your reputation defines what you are in general. Which was not a good thing but who cares.

"Sigh, I'll give you your sweets later. But not right now! You had your two bags of cookies, too much will give you bad digestion." Cale suppressed the urge to squish Rok Soo's cheeks. You can't blame him, mans has soft looking dumplings of a cheek!

Kim Rok Soo's frown deepens, "What do you mean? I had three boxes of toblerone for two weeks and finished all of them, I turned out fine at the end."

"You're just mentally ill."

Cale deadpans which resonated a laugh out of Paseton. Kim Rok Soo stuck out his lower lip and hit the redhead in the shoulder lightly.

"I'm not giving you anymore sweets if you keep on doing that."

"Sorry...

not!"

"You-!!"

"Alright alright, stop! Guys, please calm down! You're gonna cause ruckus inside the hall again!" A chibi Paseton says as he tries to be the reprimanding one.

"Not like you're any better!!"

"Touché~"

author's note. — °•*⁀➷
mental health go brr
i should do a group chat
chapter if I ahve the time :p