Tae: Uh...Please no more-

Jimin: ANSWER ME! (spank)

Tae: OWWW! C-clear sir! Please stop now! It's enough-AH!!

Jimin stroked some more spanks harshly making the boy bowled out and being limp totally.

Jimin: You don't(spank) decide when it's enough. (spank) You are here to accept (spank)your punishment and(spank) I'm the one who is in charge, (spank) is it clear Taehyung? (spank)

Tae yelped and jolted up, 'Ugh! Ah! Y-yes sir....I'm s-sorry.'

Jimin: Good. (spank) And if I ever see you(spank) near cigarette or (spank)anything like that, (spank) I am gonna tell hyungs, you hear me? (spank)

Tae: Argh! YES! Y-yes I hear you hyung-nim....ouch!

Jimin: When (spank) you will feel like(spank) stressed or down, (spank) what you will do Kim Taehyung? (spank)

Tae: Ah! I will t-talk with h-hyungs and w-won't smoke or d-do something s-stupid like I-I did earlier with y-you...

Jimin: Good boy. This is your last warning ok?

Tae: O-ok! Hyung....C-can we stop please? P-please, no m-more- it's too m-much for me-

Jimin: Ten more. Brace yourself.

Tae shot up his head and shouted out, 'NOOOOO!!!! NO please Jimin hyung....please! OWW-

SPANK SPANK SPANK

Jimin: I DIDN'T ASK YOU, I'M TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE GETTING MORE, THAT MEANS YOU ARE. YOU WILL NOT DARE TO SHOUT ON ME TAEHYUNG!

Spank Spank

Tae: Ah! Ah! Ok, ok! ARGH! SORRYYYYYY HYUNGGGG! I won't shout again...sorry please. Please no more!' He cried helplessly being totally limp on Jimin's lap, scratching the carpet with his finger nails and stomping his leg to make the pain go away....but that isn't helping...

Jimin kept up his pace and keep spanking in full force! Tae started wailing his eyes out, everything is paining in that moment. His whole body is like on fire! He felt his lungs is blocking airs and soon he felt breathing problems. He clenched Jimin's jeans and tried to breath heavily. Jimin stopped once he saw Tae's back is panting so much and he is trying to breath unevenly and desperately. He quickly threw the hair brush and patted Tae's back.

Jimin: T-Tae? What happened? Is it hurting that much? A-are you ok?'

Tae shook his head still looking down, 'N-no....P-please stop! C-can't breathe...uh-

Jimin panicked hearing his broken words! He quickly pulled up his clothing, and then he slowly and carefully picked him up to his lap.

He hugged his little bear gently and in no time Taehyung hugged him back, so tightly like his life depends on it! He cried on Jimin's neck and Jimin kept patting and rubbing his back in comforting way.

Jimin: Ssshhhh....calm down Tae. Breath for me, baby. Come on, breathe in, breath out....that's it. Keep doing, hmm?'

Tae: H-hyung...h-hurts-' Tae tried to calm down, but his crying was not helping him at all.

Jimin felt like he is gonna cry seeing his twin's state. He felt helpless, god! What have he done? How could he go that far on this? He hurt him so much!

Jimin: Baby, please calm down! Breathe for hyung, please? It's all over, ok? No more punishments...just cool down!

It took almost eternity to make Tae calm down. His sobbing stopped and he sniffed resting his head on Jimin's chest.