[ 𝟎𝟔 ] 𝐜𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞

— ❝ SHE'S PRETTY AND DOESN'T PUT UP WITH YOUR SHIT?

»»———- ✪ ———-««

    ROBIN LEARNED THE HARD WAY that Sam wasn't joking about leaving early. Her sleepy eyes fluttered open in time to see a phone swing itself out of her face and Sam's face drop with fear. Robin squinted against the harsh light coming through the open drapes.

At first she was confused, looking around the motel room's walls when she finally felt the low hum of snores against her chest. She followed them to its source, what she thought was a very warm, oddly solid pillow, coming face to face with a sleeping Dean. Sam watched her flail around wildly to get away, but she was held in place by Dean's strong arm.

"Dean!" Robin smacked the man's shoulder. He gently stirred, beginning to rouse from his sleep. "Dean!" His green eyes flew open and it took him a second for his vision to adjust, but when it did, the arm that had been securely looped around her waist flung her off of the bed with a startled cry.

Sam's mouth gaped, unsure of who to help - or console. He helped Robin to her feet first, pressing his lips together to keep a laugh down. The two stared at each other like predators who found the same piece of food, claws out and ready to fight to the death over it.

"Okay, okay," Sam nervously held his hands out between them. "We gotta get out of here in a few. Robin, I got you some clothes, they're in the bathroom." Dean flashed him wide-eyes like he had gone insane. "I got up a little early. You guys move around a lot in your sleep."

Robin momentarily locked eyes with Dean. They called a silent truce, Robin turning her back to the boys and retreating to the bathroom. There was a small stack of jeans, unfortunately they were a tad too big, underneath a similarly sized pile of shirts. What caught her attention were the neatly folded white dress shirt and black slacks. Next to them were two pairs of shoes; a correctly sized pair of sneakers and black heels.

"What's up with these?" She stood in the doorway clutching the fancy attire. She craned her wrist to observe them once more. Her head tilted with satisfaction. "I mean, you got the size right, but..." Sam avoided Dean's curious little head turn. Again, he had a stuck look in his eyes.

"Well," he began, "I figured if you're tagging along, you've gotta do what we do, too." He continued to pack his bag, which was already neatly loaded up, and tossed a few things around. Robin took the answer and hummed.

"Lucky you, I've got the rest of the costume in my bag." Her shoulder leaned against the doorframe and she jutted her chin towards the untouched duffel bag next to Dean's. The boys got the memo and unzipped it, finding several different fake IDs, badges, and weapons. Stunned, they turned to the redhead for answers. She shrugged cockily. "Told you, I've got the training but not the license."

Robin tossed her new formal attire onto the bed she had unwillingly shared with Dean, the shoes following. "Pack those up for me, would you?"

He glared back at her arrogant little smirk. She pushed herself to her feet and closed the bathroom door, the shower running moments later.

Dean heaved out a frustrated sigh and stuffed the girl's clothes into her duffel a few minutes later. Sam noticed and kept his back turned to keep his smile out of his brother's sight.