[ 𝟎𝟗 ] 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭.

DID YOU GUYS ACTUALLY HAVE NAKED PILLOW FIGHTS?

»»———- ✪ ———-««

    THE THREE DIDN'T END UP leaving the police station until early the next morning. Robin had to give a very convincing statement to several officers that Sam and Dean had no bad intentions with her — nor did they mean to be carrying a sawed—off shotgun and several feet of heavy duty rope. Her acting skills must have been decently credible because the two were let out of their holding cell several hours earlier than they were supposed to be held.

Dean stormed past the redhead while she gave a final (and fake) signature on the settling fine that they negotiated on for the weapon and near charge of suspicion. She kindly thanked the receptionist at the front desk and took off after him, Sam trudging behind her. "Hey," Robin hissed when the shorter Winchester burst through the station doors, "I saved both of your asses. Had to give a Matlock level performance just to talk the sheriff down to a damn fine."

Dean only huffed loudly, still irritated by the fact that he was locked up overnight. Sam, on the other hand, actually showed a bit of gratitude. "How did you do it?" He piped up curiously from behind, shuffling to catch up with her. Even his brother gave the girl a listening ear while she recanted her little interrogation.

"I told them my sorority placed a bet for someone to mess around with two dumb-ass pledges and that I lost."

Robin swore she saw Dean crack the faintest of smiles. "What about the shotgun?" Sam pushed.

"I said that you guys were hunting ghosts and were gonna tie it up and shoot it with some rock salt. Told him it was a dumb Hell Week foreplay thing and it shut him up."

"Jeez." Dean groaned, pausing to shoot her a grimace while he fished the car keys from his coat pocket. "He actually believed it?"

Robin shrugged defensively. "It got you guys out, didn't it?" She sassed, lips twitching into a sly smile that didn't go unnoticed by the boys. "Plus, it helped that you two look like some dumb-ass pledges."

The air had significantly brightened as they continued the short walk to the Chevy that was parked along the street in front of a quiet little strip mall. Robin followed Dean onto the sidewalk and began to open the back door when she caught a glimpse of several officers scrambling out of the station and into patrol cars.

The three watched in nervous silence as they took off, tires screeching loudly against the asphalt and their sirens screaming down the road. Nearly four of them filed into town, the chaos fading away towards whatever had happened. Robin exchanged glances with the brothers and slid into the backseat.

Dean tailed behind the last patrol car, trying not to bring any attention to himself in the process. They headed into the University housing area, specifically the sorority houses. It was fairly obvious where the call had been from; girls in pajamas and draped with blankets lined the pavement outside of one of the houses, their faces either unreadable or morphed into despair.

"Look, there's an ambulance." Robin shifted to Sam's side of the car and squinted out of the back window to get a better look at the single girl that had been seated on the back edge of the van. Lori, her fingers gripping the blanket that was over her shoulders and knees pulled flush to her chest, was up there. Her eyes, blank and bloodshot, dragged up from the ground to Dean's car in time to catch Sam's worried gaze.