1

Jennie's POV

"good job to you and your team Ms. Kim." the President announced when a report was done.

"Thank you Sir, We did our best for this and we are happy that the result of our hard work has been positive." I replied plainly as i started to fix my things on the table and prepare myself to live.

" you never fail to amaze me with your work Ms kim." He said while looking straight into my eyes with much adoration that gives me an uncomfortable feeling.

I didn't say any words i just gave him a casual smile as always. "Okay,That's it for now, you may all leave." he added.

Me and my team bowed before we left but I stop when the CEO called me "Ms. Kim, can I invite you to dinner?" I tried to smile.

"I'm sorry sir, but as i always said I can't accept your invitation. I have my three kids waiting for me to come home." He gave me a shy smile and nodded.

"Where did you get the strength to repeatedly reject the President huh?" Hoyeon asked me when we got back to our department.

"I always tell you this. I don't have time to entertain or having an affair with someone. I have children that I need to focus on." I said briefly to her. I always tell her that i don't know why she keeps on asking that same question every time I reject the President's invitation.

"You know what Jen. You're still young, you're only 35. I don't even know your past I just thought you deserve to have a life partner, it's hard to raise three kids on your own. I think sir Taehyung
is a good Man and he is willing to take responsibility for your children. why don't you try ?" I hate people who keep on pushing me to the things i don't want, sometimes I just think that they care about me that's why they keep on n insisting those things and I got used to it.

"I still don't want to. I already clear myself to everyone at first place. I don't want to involve myself to anyone. Why do some people don't understand and still insist on courting me? They know I already have kids and God it's not just one, but three. Even if I'm alone I know I can handle them, because I know that at their young age my kids are responsible and obedient especially my eldest. " I stated as I set my desk.

"Yeah right, Jennie. Who would believe that you already have three children? Even when I first met you, I really wouldn't have believed it, if you hadn't introduced them to me and looked at you. You're a hot mama girl" She said jokingly that make us laugh.

____________________________________

"I'm home!!" I announce my presence when i'm already inside the house. My two princesses ran towards me and hugged my legs while my eldest was just leaning his body on the stairs, he let her sisters to welcome me first before he approached me and kissed me on the cheek.

"how was your day?" I ask them.

"Mommy, after nanny picked us up from school she took us to the playground ." Lian said cheerfully.

"mommy, carry me please." Lea said as she raised both her hands. I picked her up and kissed her.

"how about you Lucas oppa?" I asked him as i ruffle his hair.

"I perfect the exam today, mom. My teacher informed me that I can take the acceleration exam if i want to. She said I'm way too advanced than my other classmates, so it's better for me to move into higher grade , It depends on the results of my exam ." I smiled at him. I'm not that surprise at all, because I know my kids are really smart.