There were some days Louis would let Harry drop him off for his morning classes, mainly because it was on the way to work for Harry and because it meant more time with the curly haired fool. Louis loved those drives, even though traffic was a bitch in New York.

"No," Louis said, "I can just walk down to the nearest bus stop and go from there."

Harry gave Louis a look that Louis couldn't really tell what it meant, "I'd feel a lot better if you'd let me drop you off."

"It's of the way, there's no point in dropping me off and then back tracking to get to work. Just go to work. They need you. I'm a big boy, I can do this on my own."

Harry gave in and gave Louis a gentle kiss on the forehead, "I just get worried about is all. I have this fear that someone else might take you away from me."

Louis smiled and then stood to wrap his arms around Harry's neck, "no one's gonna take me. I've signed up for some classes, you know, those defensive ones or whatever. I'm hoping that they help me out. I think it's about time I learn to defend myself."

And that made Harry's heart melt because Louis was growing up right in front of him and he had some inkling to think that he had something to do with it.

"That's great, Lou. I'm proud of you, babe," Harry commented, hugging Louis tight. He also managed to sneak in another kiss before leaving.

Louis had some time to kill, not really feeling like leaving so early just to get to a class that will teach him nothing he needs in life. Louis was suddenly feeling like everything he was learning, the education he was paying for, was worthless. He thought it was kind of ironic how he is forced to pay so much for something so useless, pointless, and, over all, boring.

Louis did need to admit that he liked a few of his professors, especially Mr. Gauseman who had the same complusions as him. Gauseman was also fairly good looking, making the class a little more exciting because Louis liked watching the girls try and get their grade up by asking for "extra credit." It was quite pathetic on their part.

So Louis made himself a fairly big breakfast consisting of eggs, toast, bacon and a tall glass of milk (he threw in a spoonful of strawberry Nesquik just to add some flavor). Then he sat down on the couch, carefully turning on Harry's television set to watch some morning cartoons.

He laughed after one of the characters made a joke and then the phone was ringing and Louis muted the T.V. to pick up, "hello, this is Louis speaking."

"Hi, Lou. I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Have a good day at school, love. I'll be home late today, so let me know if you're going to come back to my place or if I should go to yours. There's a key in my underwear drawer if you need it. Please stay safe," Harry rambled.

For some reason, Louis had this bad gut feeling, something just wasn't right about this picture, "Hazz, is everything okay?"

Harry sounded as if he were about to cry, "not really, Lou, but it will get better. I love you."

"I love you, too. Please be safe, please," Louis said quietly.

Harry weakly replied, "I'll try." Then the line was dead and Louis was confused as to what was happening. Did something go wrong at work? Was someone hurt? There were so many possibilities. Louis just had to stop thinking about it before he was consumed in his own thoughts.

He finished his breakfast with the last bit of the cartoons and then went to freshen up a bit. He had decided it would be a good idea to come back to Harry's with extra things for the following day as he planned on spending the night again. So he rummaged through Harry's drawers when he came across something heavy.

[I think the song attached kind of goes into how Louis wants to get better. How he feels trapped in his own body. It also goes with my life so there's that. (Plus, it's catchy af.)]